Aravind in the ODIs

ganeshran

Being the only left arm seamer in the side, wont be a surprise to see him make his debut in the 1st ODI unless MSD decides to go with both Ashwin and Rahul Sharma in the 11. As for his bowling figures today, everyone got hit Aravind more than the others. Wouldn't read too much into this.

Read somewhere that he had endured a career threatening injury due to which he could not even walk for some time. I remember reading in an interview that it was his dad who pursued him to play again. According to him, he still has a few extra yards of pace but he is still apprehensive to use it.

Read somewhere that he had endured a career threatening injury due to which he could not even walk for some time. I remember reading in an interview that it was his dad who pursued him to play again. According to him' date=' he still has a few extra yards of pace but he is still apprehensive to use it.[/quote'] any links. I too think as he looks quite a strong and tall guy and has good action, he should bowl a bit more quicker than what he bowls now. His fastest delivery stops at 132K.

any links. I too think as he looks quite a strong and tall guy and has good action' date=' he should bowl a bit more quicker than what he bowls now. His fastest delivery stops at 132K.[/quote'] http://www.deccanherald.com/content/194565/my-hard-work-has-paid.html His speed has been down in the CL. Was hitting 137-138 in the IPL, I have even seen him bowl 131-132 regularly in domestic first class matches.

Aravind is benifitting from injuries to Zaheer, Irfan , Suyal, Nehra out of selectors radar,he is kinda ok nothing special though, pace is below international class, has a few variations.Better then V kumar,R P Singh in his current form , I would prefer P Parmeswaram , Suyal instead who have more potential.With Irfan playing Challenger we will see the two bolwers and visually see the difference.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/194565/my-hard-work-has-paid.html His speed has been down in the CL. Was hitting 137-138 in the IPL, I have even seen him bowl 131-132 regularly in domestic first class matches.
:hatsoff: to the courage shown. It's very difficult to pick someone up after somehting like this happens. He may or may not turn out be a good bowler for India but he certainly has moved up a notch in my eyes for the courage.