2nd Semi-Final: Somerset v Mumbai at Chennai Oct 8, 2011 (20:00 local | 14:30 GMT)

Rajiv

OP is an Admin and one of the owners of ICF..Looking at the way DigaDiga going' date=' not long before his "mausam becomes BhigaBhiga"....[/quote'] u dont worry about....just seeu r as dont do any trix :winky: it doesnt matter if Mausam becomes bhiga bhiga ....just enjoy

Sompur is a well balanced team on a roll.. I'm afraid MIs campaign' date=' having a very depleted side, will end tonight..I'm happy for MI to reach the Semis..Also happy that atleast one IPL team reached the finals..[/quote'] Good Antijix...but MI doesnt need them...forget this match they will be eventual Chimps :two_thumbs_up:

Mumbai batting line up looks very thin... Rayudu not in the best of touch.... Tail starts from Franklin.... Somerset look like favorites to me... With the pitch being a typical slow chennai pitch, Murali kiarthik may just make Sir John proud This is roshanrocks reporting from his laptop at home. :phehehe:

Mumbai batting line up looks very thin... Rayudu not in the best of touch.... Tail starts from Franklin.... Somerset look like favorites to me... With the pitch being a typical slow chennai pitch, Murali kiarthik may just make Sir John proud This is roshanrocks reporting from his laptop at home. :phehehe:
as match timing near i am also afraid now that we may not face :mi: tommarrow....:(( If that happens there will not be any bigger Tragedy :((

as match timing near i am also afraid now that we may not face :mi: tommarrow....:(( If that happens there will not be any bigger Tragedy :((
man.. u shld be happy then if :rcb: vs somersat , then rcb will thrash them to shreds :hatsoff:

not some , except you all are thinking that you are jinxing:--D you either jinx or a bad omen :cantstop:
:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( Today i am going to Post comments which is Favorable to Namma Namma :mi: or i will keep quite for some time