Frikkin' Hilarious Hilton

fineleg

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=267186&GT1=7703&mpc=1 OK - Hilton - WE BELIEVE YOU :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: In her first televised interview since leaving jail, a demure Hilton said Wednesday that even though she's an Aquarius and "we're social people," her time behind bars taught her "there's a lot more important things in life" than partying. "I feel like being in the spotlight, I have a platform where I can raise awareness for so many great causes and just do so much with this instead of superficial things like going out," she said. "I want to help raise money for kids and for breast cancer and multiple sclerosis." Educated in Roman Catholic schools, Hilton said she's "always been religious" and "always had a sense of spirituality but even more so after being in jail." She bought a Bible from the jail commissary and read it daily, she said. Asked to name her favorite passage, she smiled and looked away. "I don't have a favorite," she said. :congrats:

She bought a Bible from the jail commissary and read it daily, she said. Asked to name her favorite passage, she smiled and looked away. "I don't have a favorite," she said. congrats.gif
Haha, I saw that on larry king. She looked kinda cute though :haha: The old goof Larry asked her "Did you have to go through a strip search ?" :hysterical:

Larry King live was hilarious the other day....Paris was so stupid that it was almost cute!! On being asked by Larry"Have you used drugs ever in your life"?..Paris smiled and said "No...never"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next thing you know is her videos floating on the internet where she proclaims smoking pot.....:haha:

If doing pot is doing drugs, drinking alcohol & smoking cigarettes should be far worse crimes. Aint no reason why pot should be illegal when alcohol & cigarettes arnt, considering that pot is nowhere as harmful as those two.

Guest dada_rocks

alcohol becomes probematic when overdosed for that matter anythng becomes problematic if takne in excess, unlike any kind of smoking.. Takne in moderation alcohol has compounds like poly-phenol an anti-oxidant, quite helpful Sanskrit saying: "Ati sarvatra varjayet" should be kept in mind

Guest dada_rocks

It'not just her problem I guess if u restrict the use of word "like" half of the american teen-age population will go on moot mode.......... she knows another word "hot" and that makes her above average:giggle:

alcohol becomes probematic when overdosed for that matter anythng becomes problematic if takne in excess, unlike any kind of smoking.. Takne in moderation alcohol has compounds like poly-phenol an anti-oxidant, quite helpful Sanskrit saying: "Ati sarvatra varjayet" should be kept in mind
So you are gonna argue that Alcohol is less damaging than pot ? This should be fun! :haha::haha:

Guest dada_rocks

I wud go further and argue alcohol is advantageous if taken in moderation... Can u claim the same for POT..

I wud go further and argue alcohol is advantageous if taken in moderation... Can u claim the same for POT..
You'd be an utter moron then. And yes, i can claim the same for pot- smoking pot makes me focus far better. Pot is an excellent pain-killer too and with 100 times less side-effect than advil, etc. But hey i can understand that you are mis-educated in this matter but consider this : You CANNOT die from overdozing on pot. You can from overdozing on alcohol. Alcohol directly kills your liver- THC doesnt mess with a SINGLE thing in your body- infact, your brain comes ready-made with THC receptors, who's ONLY function is to be activated under THC influence. Can you tell me the purpose of these THC receptors in our brain ?? note that the brain doesnt come with ready-made alcohol receptors or receptors for ANY other drug but THC. So apparently our brain comes with specialized receptors for something that is 'harmful'. Go figure ! No one ever killed anyone while driving under the influence of THC- the # of people who kill themselves and others while under influence of Alcohol is staggering. I've never heard of or seen anyone brawling when stoned. Alcohol turns even animals into pissed off brawlers, nevermind just human beings. The fact is, alcohol is far far more detrimental to society than THC is.

To put that in perspective, its one TINY benifit that comes along with 4385903490583490853409 other negetives. So it helps your heart a bit while destroying your liver, pancreas and neurons. Whopee-facting-ding! THC is completely benign- not a red herring like alcohol. It wont kill you, it wont help you much (except concentration & pain-killing action) and it is infinitely safer than alcohol or cigarettes. Dont fall for this red-herring of alcohol's good properties- there are a zillion different and superior ways of lowering HDL and BP. We have atleast one doctor here - and if there are any biochemists here, they too can chip in and tell you folks what exactly alcohol synthesis does to the liver- in ANY phacking amount!

Guest dada_rocks
You'd be an utter moron then. And yes, i can claim the same for pot- smoking pot makes me focus far better. Pot is an excellent pain-killer too and with 100 times less side-effect than advil, etc. But hey i can understand that you are mis-educated in this matter but consider this : You CANNOT die from overdozing on pot. You can from overdozing on alcohol. Alcohol directly kills your liver- THC doesnt mess with a SINGLE thing in your body- infact, your brain comes ready-made with THC receptors, who's ONLY function is to be activated under THC influence. Can you tell me the purpose of these THC receptors in our brain ?? note that the brain doesnt come with ready-made alcohol receptors or receptors for ANY other drug but THC. So apparently our brain comes with specialized receptors for something that is 'harmful'. Go figure ! No one ever killed anyone while driving under the influence of THC- the # of people who kill themselves and others while under influence of Alcohol is staggering. I've never heard of or seen anyone brawling when stoned. Alcohol turns even animals into pissed off brawlers, nevermind just human beings. The fact is, alcohol is far far more detrimental to society than THC is.
very first line is utter crao I need not go any further.. helps me focus better.. now this is defence:hysterical: continue I got my answer

On paper. In reality' date=' no cop in Canada or India will bother you much for smoking a doobie.[/quote'] i have done pot both in US and India.... both places, u get em equally easily.... in US, apart from very few states, it is not tht big a deal.... but if a cop does decide to nail u, he can in most countries of the world including Canada, india and US.... Caribbean is one of the free places, but do u remember the paaki cricketers nailed for smoking pot on the beach a few years bak??

i have done pot both in US and India.... both places, u get em equally easily.... in US, apart from very few states, it is not tht big a deal.... but if a cop does decide to nail u, he can in most countries of the world including Canada, india and US....
What i meant is, if you smoked dope around a cop in India or Canada, 90% of the time, the cop wont give you $hit, unless you had a LOT of dope on you. In 90% of the time in the US, you'd get tossed behind bars.
Caribbean is one of the free places, but do u remember the paaki cricketers nailed for smoking pot on the beach a few years bak??
They didnt get nailed legally...its more like ICC or MCC making a big deal out of it in cricketing discipline terms when the news was leaked in the media.