Bush........

Ram

George Bush goes to a primary school to give a speech. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him what his name is? "Bob". "And what is your question, Bob?" "I have 3 questions. First, Why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, Why are you President when Kerry got more votes? And third, What happened to Osama Bin Laden? Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh that's right --- question time. Who has a question?" A different little boy puts up his hand . George points him out and asks him what his name is? Steve" "And what is your question, Steve?" "I have 5 questions. First, Why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, Why are you President when Kerry got more votes? Third, What happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, Why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early?! And fifth, Where is "Bob"? !!

:haha::haha: Herez an old one from ma side... George Bush and Dick Cheney are talking, when Bush suddenly complains "I hate all the dumb George Bush jokes people tell about me." Cheney, feeling sorry for his "boss," says "Oh, they're only jokes. There are a lot of truly stupid people out there. Here, I'll prove it to you." Cheney takes Bush outside and hails a cab. "Please take me to 29 Nickel Street to see if I'm home," says Cheney.The cab driver, without saying a word, drives them to 29 Nickel Street. Cheney looks at Bush and says, "See! This guy is really stupid." George Bush agrees. "He really is a dummy. There was a pay phone just around the corner. You could have called instead."