Terror attacks (UK)

Gaurav

hahaha.. just what i feared the most ! being labelled as " Pro-Muslim" or "Anti-Hindu" or whatver ! Well, if thats a price on has to pay for going agaisnt public opinion, so be it ! And speaking about dodgy islamic websites , i dont even a freakin clue of what you are talking about ! :hysterical:
I was just kidding man. But frankly , I would give more weight to what UK residents like Dhondy or GKD opine in this particular incident.

James Edgar told Sky News: "There was a lot of anger - if the crowds had got hold of this gentleman it would have been the end of him.
Kind of worrying (even though I don't care about safety of brainwashed terrorist fanatics). The anger shows that things can flare up it these kinds of muzzi attacks continue. This is exactly what I was worried about when I started the thread about safety of British Indians. Btw looks like there was some kind of suspect device on one of the guys who got taken to hospital. Police have taken the device away from the hospital and it's being examined. Theses fanatics are a threat to themselves :hysterical:

I share your concern on this issue, GKD. I just hope a group some white nationalists dont round-up on an Indian and beat him to death or injure him badly.. Actually, apart from sticking a British flag in front of your house , why dont stick an Indian Flag in your shirt ? Lets see if that works ! :teeth_smile:

The UK police police seem to be experts at diffusing bombs before they go off/catching wannabe terrorists before they cause damag/unearthing gruesome terror plots before they are put into action... How come this happens only in the UK ? Is the Scotland Yard SO good ? or its just some other "co-incidencs" ?
Ok...here's some reality check. Compared to the dumb-$hit Americans, who are really clueless about terrorism and terror attacks, the Brits are 43285095489058348540358 times better. Don't forget that they have a LOT of experience with terrorism, thanks to a group called IRA. Infact, if it wern't for the Brits and the French holding hands with the Yanks and teaching them how to handle terrorism, there would've been a lot more kabooms after 9-11. Nobody's ever open fired from a rooftop near a major airport with a full-auto gun in the US. This happened @ Heathrow in the 70s i believe. NObody launched a rocket at an airport in the US- this happened at Heathrow i believe in the 80s. Throughout the west, there aint a better anti-terror gang around outside the British & the French ( they had their kaboom with Algeria). I havn't been to Glasgow airport..but i have heard that you CANNOT make a car accident inside the terminal unless you DELIBERATELY gun the accelerator with your car pointing straight at the terminal. The approach doesnt allow it apparently for a normal accident to end up where this car did.

UK threat level raised to CRITICAL! One of the attacker is in critical condition. If he dies then would he be collecting 36 virgins instead of 72? Surely a botched up attack would mean less virgins :hysterical:

i wish they'd earn atleast one non-virgin from their Allah. That way they'd all realize how stupid it is to lust after virgins. Why the fook would you go ga-ga over someone who doesnt know wtf he/she is doing in the bedroom, especially if your motivation IS the bedroom ? If i ever blow myself up, i expect Allah to give me a brothel where all 70 chicks are between 25-30 and experienced. He can keep his virgins ! :haha:

i wish they'd earn atleast one non-virgin from their Allah. That way they'd all realize how stupid it is to lust after virgins. Why the fook would you go ga-ga over someone who doesnt know wtf he/she is doing in the bedroom, especially if your motivation IS the bedroom ? If i ever blow myself up, i expect Allah to give me a brothel where all 70 chicks are between 25-30 and experienced. He can keep his virgins ! :haha:
Can't argue with logic :hysterical:

I share your concern on this issue, GKD. I just hope a group some white nationalists dont round-up on an Indian and beat him to death or injure him badly.. Actually, apart from sticking a British flag in front of your house , why dont stick an Indian Flag in your shirt ? Lets see if that works ! :teeth_smile:
Not risking it mate :hysterical: My English neighbours know me very well and respect me but away from my street I am a sitting duck. Advice to anyone who gets in a dodgy situation ---> pull your trousers down to prove your innocence :hysterical: It will only work if the attackers are reasonable. If they are unreasonable then cover your nuts and run :haha: Seriously any advice? :confused_smile: How about a T-shirt that says- I am 100% British (tick) Infidel (tick) Kafir (tick) Pig lover (tick)

Its kinda hard to run when your trousers are around your ankles, Gai. Your move, in poker terms is 'all or nothing'. If they ent impressed by your peepee, you are fracked- sideways and straight on ! As far as i am concerned, just keep one of those ready-made bacon strips box in your backpack/purse/briefcase. PS: Never tick pig-lover. If the virgin-lovers don't get you, then the Jew will ! Rule #349439 of Sun Tzu: never make more enemies than you can handle!:haha:

* Mohammed Sarwar MP of central Glasgow mouthing cr@p as usual. "Asian community...", "these criminals don't belong to any religion..." :hysterical: * He was the UK's first Muslim MP, and swore the Oath of Allegiance on the Qur'an which was placed “in an envelope, to avoid it being touched by one not of the faith!

Guest dada_rocks

Marris Mania ur handle always reminds me of Morris Mano some logic design book we used to study in second year engineering.

Not risking it mate :hysterical: My English neighbours know me very well and respect me but away from my street I am a sitting duck. Advice to anyone who gets in a dodgy situation ---> pull your trousers down to prove your innocence :hysterical: It will only work if the attackers are reasonable. If they are unreasonable then cover your nuts and run :haha: Seriously any advice? :confused_smile: How about a T-shirt that says- I am 100% British (tick) Infidel (tick) Kafir (tick) Pig lover (tick)
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Came across this funny video ! thought it would fit well in this thread... Its titled " Greek man from Pakistan" ccKXrBhmq5Y
top notch MM:haha: