Terror attacks (UK)

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks
lol... i guess you are referring to this one.. 8178085550.jpg Its considered holy-grail for digital design fundementals ! Excellent book ! I still use it for referencing.
yes that one it used to be my leisure reading back then...... good thing about logic book is u can clear ur from all the boring facts and it still makes sense in fact makes better sense..:thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks

sample thsi joke: A jew died when facing his maker in heaven/hell he asked Lord is it right we are the chosen people. God replies,"yes my son." Jew retorts; "Would u freaking chosse someone else for a change." :hysterical:

Ok it's confirmed that one of the chutiy@s was wearing a suicide belt (probably desi pataka). Propane gas cylinders were in the jeep. BBC just showed the witness who said that the muzzi was on flames and throwing punches at the policeman while shouting allah, allah. On other forums people are suggesting that non-muslims should start wearing badges that say "I am not muslim". I might give it a try. One on my backpack and the other one on my forehead :hysterical: Edit- Looks like no suicide belt.

On other forums people are suggesting that non-muslims should start wearing badges that say "I am not muslim". I might give it a try. One on my backpack and the other one on my forehead :hysterical:
Hmm.. I wonder if they have such T shirts. would be one heck of a controversial t-shirt. :cantstop:

>>>>The point I am trying to make here -- nobody would give public evidence like shouting " Allah ! Allah ! " in front of the police ! And it kinda seems a little movie-ish too ! And just as an after thought , will islamic extremists shout "Allah Allah !" when they get caught ? I though its something else, something along the lines of " God is great" or whatever. This itself makes me doubt the veracity of this. They would if they were looking for publicity for their cause sriram. They are already claiming it is in response to salmam knighthood.

Hmm.. I wonder if they have such T shirts. would be one heck of a controversial t-shirt. :cantstop:
Something along the lines of this could help..... c6b079373d707f1agm6.jpg Or it may well backfire if u r caught in the wrong place at the wrong time...:tounge_smile:

Something along the lines of this could help..... c6b079373d707f1agm6.jpg Or it may well backfire if u r caught in the wrong place at the wrong time...:tounge_smile:
Sashi my aim is to make clear that I am not from ROP! Wearing that T-Shirt won't make any difference. Infact if I wear it then people might think that I am from ROP and just trying to say that I am not a terrorist :hysterical: This Mohammed Sarwar Glasgow MP sounds like a real Chutiy@ to me!
He said people in the Muslim and Asian communities were "very angry".
Yeah I am very angry against people like you Mr Sarwar who pimp the word ASIAN! Stick with muslim community you knob jockey!

Sashi my aim is to make clear that I am not from ROP! Wearing that T-Shirt won't make any difference. Infact if I wear it then people might think that I am from ROP and just trying to say that I am not a terrorist :hysterical: This Mohammed Sarwar Glasgow MP sounds like a real Chutiy@ to me! Yeah I am very angry against people like you Mr Sarwar who pimp the word ASIAN! Stick with muslim community you knob jockey!
Hehe...That is precisely the reason i said it may well backfire on u.:wink_smile: Talking bot the term "Asian"...It could be applied to anyone originating from.... asiamapgl3.jpg He must dive into his geography n history books again.... Havin said dat, one of ma frinds was saying the term "Asian" may just have been meant to refer to people who have slightly darker skin in UK. Sad...But True,probably.

dsr they are aware but some are very lefty and don't like stating the obvious. I must say that the BBC reporter who was interviewing Sarwar kept using "muslim community" instead of "Asian community" :hysterical: Sarwar was using both terms. The least they can do is say "muslim Asians" instead of just plain "Asian". Although "muslim community" or "P@ki muslims" would be more accurate. As an atheist and someone of Indian/Hindu origin I have absolutely NO desire to carry muslim baggage!!!!!

Guest dada_rocks
>>>>The point I am trying to make here -- nobody would give public evidence like shouting " Allah ! Allah ! " in front of the police ! And it kinda seems a little movie-ish too ! And just as an after thought , will islamic extremists shout "Allah Allah !" when they get caught ? I though its something else, something along the lines of " God is great" or whatever. This itself makes me doubt the veracity of this. They would if they were looking for publicity for their cause sriram. They are already claiming it is in response to salmam knighthood.
u are judging these people by a normal person's yardsick . these are loony brigade no normal person resorts to this kind of actions

sriram wrote>>>>The point I am trying to make here -- nobody would give public evidence like shouting " Allah ! Allah ! " in front of the police ! And it kinda seems a little movie-ish too ! And just as an after thought , will islamic extremists shout "Allah Allah !" when they get caught ? I though its something else, something along the lines of " God is great" or whatever. This itself makes me doubt the veracity of this. Radhika wrote---->They would if they were looking for publicity for their cause sriram. They are already claiming it is in response to salmam knighthood.

Asian = Chinese ( No - Japanese are called oriental ) South East Asian = India/Pak/Lanka Misc In Canada ( in B.C ) = You are Indian, you are from Punjab ( no argument here ) P.S I have never met a WILDER set of Persian Girls on my holiday ( talk abt tequilla fatwa )