Terror attacks (UK)

Gaurav

Asian = Chinese ( No - Japanese are called oriental ) South East Asian = India/Pak/Lanka Misc In Canada ( in B.C ) = You are Indian, you are from Punjab ( no argument here ) P.S I have never met a WILDER set of Persian Girls on my holiday ( talk abt tequilla fatwa )
Looks like you had a good one, Persian one eh :wink_smile:

An hour or back I heard on my car radio that one of the Glasgow perpetrators has been identified as Muslim with Indian background. Thus far I have looked on internet and have not heard anything like that so take it with a pinch of salt.

British muslims by and large are getting more and more radical. Recent polls vindicate this assumption. I fail to understand why their is more loyalty towards Ummah cause then towards country of nationality. After all , these guys are still better off in England than they would have ever been in their respective native countries like pakistan which can be deemed as a failed state.

Network of doctors involved? Jordanian doctor is what I have heard so far. 27 year old tent walli lady under arrest as well. Seven in custody including the two chargrilled MOFOs! _42451356_notpixellatedman.jpg Retired Scotland yard detective was taking the piss out of the attackers saying that they were incompetent losers and all they managed to do was set a large bonfire :hysterical:

Network of doctors involved? Jordanian doctor is what I have heard so far. 27 year old tent walli lady under arrest as well.
Both the incidents..the Glasgow n the London attempted car bombings are linked acc to reports. The ringleader is one Iranian Doctor Dr.Mohammed Asha.The arrested lady might have been his wife. And the man suspected of the Glasgow attack is also a doctor of Iraqi origin, Bilal Abdulla.

Yes seems indian doctor arrested in oz. Muslims from all over the world are a threat. To be honest suprised it has taken this long for an indian muslim to be involved in world wise terrorism. Maybe they are just to focused on striking against fellow indians to wory about rest of the world

Not really. He is muslim and its very relevant in this case. As these terror strikes are all about islamic ideology. They will always say UK born muslims and rightly so. Ravi why are you so desperate for india and all indians to be labelled withn this? As for your comment thats all the world cares about is total cr#p. People want accuracy and the first thing on their minds is I bet they are muslim? Thus they need to be informed that yes they are indian but they are also MUSLIM

Absolutely you can't start post fixing religion with nationality. It sounds so stupid. He's from India that is all the world cares about.
And that is all Indians should care about too. The ostracisation of indian muslims is not a situation that is of any help to anyone but the fundie hindus & fundie muslims. I wonder how one can be suspicious about a muslim who's done nothing simply because he/she is a muslim. True, they can do something to your detriment- but how is it different from some hindu or whiteboy fracking you over due to greed or selfishness ? India worries a lot about fundie islam as it should- it will do better if it does more to tackle fundie islam. But in India, fundie hinduism is largely left unchecked and it is equally disastrous in India for the Advani-Modi types to spread their tentacles of propaganda as it is for some muslim imam shouting form the pulpit. Ultimately, the victim is free thought, free speech & individuality with rise of fundie hinduism as is the case with the already well established presence of fundie islam. The poor saffron-parties have zero idea or the grasp of a pearl of wisdom that many great minds have dropped in the past : When you stare into the Abyss, the Abyss stares back into you.

Not really. He is muslim and its very relevant in this case. As these terror strikes are all about islamic ideology. They will always say UK born muslims and rightly so.
Saying Indian born muslim or UK born muslim is completely different from saying Indian muslims or British muslims.

Not really. He is muslim and its very relevant in this case. As these terror strikes are all about islamic ideology. They will always say UK born muslims and rightly so. Ravi why are you so desperate for india and all indians to be labelled withn this? As for your comment thats all the world cares about is total cr#p. People want accuracy and the first thing on their minds is I bet they are muslim? Thus they need to be informed that yes they are indian but they are also MUSLIM
Why do you think I'm desperate? I wouldn't care the least whether it was an Indian or an American. Whoever did it is above nationality or religion. They are stuffed in their heads to have attempted this. Moreover a doctor attempting this is a sacrilege. Doctors are in a noble profession of saving lives not taking lives. I haven't heard any references yet about his religion. I'm just trying to add a perspective here that anything connected with terrorism may not be to do with Pakistan or Iraq. Even a secular up bringing or good educational background can screw up these guys is what I'm saying.