Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

He needs to be persisted with , he might give away a few runs initially , he can bowl consistently in the 90' s, high arm , whippy , good seam.He can bowl yorkers, once he gets a good idea how to be aggressive and also keep it tight , work on his stock ball,also looks athletic and action is good , gets good bounce when he hits the deck.

Hold your horses BP. This is just one game and he has not bowled anything special. He needs to improve a lot in terms of consistently with pace going as well. Though, I would say, today he looked nervous and it is understandable that anyone would be nervous playing for India after a long time. He showed his pace today and he needs to keep it up. I think he can bowl even quicker than this as he gets confident for his place in the team and consistency in his bowling.

He showed good pace but his wickets both came off balls that kept low. I think he lacks accuracy and does not get enough movement. However' date=' he has good pace and a nice action. He deserves a long run in the team.[/quote'] He was accurate to get two wickets bowled. More than that, he was nervous, IMO. It was obvious on his face the nervousness.
Vinay Kumar went for less than 6 runs/over = No game for Varun Aaron this series. This guy must be kicking himself.
He was lucky game didn't go in the 40-50 overs. Thanks to Aswin, Jaddu and Yadav. In the slog overs he would've surely been pelted around for 10-12 runs an over.
He was lucky game didn't go in the 40-50 overs. Thanks to Aswin' date=' Jaddu and Yadav. In the slog overs he would've surely been pelted around for 10-12 runs an over.[/quote'] Who vinay or umesh ?? Umesh did well at least better than vinay kumar to get those wickets. He needs to be shown the confidence, IMO even nechim should be given the confidence, and should be drafted in the rest of the matches immediately. :( he wasn't in the Challengers. But coming back to mesh, i'm reasonably happy with what he has achieved. The thing to note is that he cleaned up the tail, something india is renowned to not do.
Who vinay or umesh ?? Umesh did well at least better than vinay kumar to get those wickets. He needs to be shown the confidence, IMO even nechim should be given the confidence, and should be drafted in the rest of the matches immediately. :( he wasn't in the Challengers. But coming back to mesh, i'm reasonably happy with what he has achieved. The thing to note is that he cleaned up the tail something india is renowned to not do.
Good point that.:two_thumbs_up:
Who vinay or umesh ?? Umesh did well at least better than vinay kumar to get those wickets. He needs to be shown the confidence, IMO even nechim should be given the confidence, and should be drafted in the rest of the matches immediately. :( he wasn't in the Challengers. But coming back to mesh, i'm reasonably happy with what he has achieved. The thing to note is that he cleaned up the tail, something india is renowned to not do.
I was talking about Vinay. He was lucky game got finished early.