Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

And if he bowled longer spells, you would be whining about the captain overbowling him :--D He had spells of 4, 4, 6 and 2 overs with the new ball which was perfect IMO given the speed with which he was bowling. Looked the most effective in his 3rd spell and hence got extra overs, exactly the way it should be.
Abey smartarse..What is these whinging etc.. Aren'T we allowed to post our views?
WHat is you problem mate? We can have diffence of opinion.. I never attack any other member saying 'whinging' etc. Can't we discuss properly instead of taking pot-shots at each other? What's your problem mate?
Never knew using the word whining would amount to 'personal attack'! Chill and carry on.
He had spells of 4, 4, 6 and 2 overs with the new ball which was perfect IMO given the speed with which he was bowling. Looked the most effective in his 3rd spell and hence got extra overs, exactly the way it should be.
IMO in his second spell he should've got few more overs as he was getting in the rythm and attaining good pace...

what i found most impressive was his effortless 90mph bowling, which is great because he is naturally that quick. this means he can actually focus his energies on planning dismissals. he didn't get any wickets, but i will wait for the series to finish before discussing his bowling skills: he needs more time in the middle to prove himself.