Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

You are a Pakistani right??? Good to see you appreciating the efforts of an Indian fast bowler..........
Yes I am a Pakistani. But I am a fast bowling fan and really want to see fearsome fast bowlers like waqar , ambrose, lee,akhtar,donald etc performing again in world cricket. Any fast bowling talent is precious from crickets point of view no matter from where it comes

Umesh Yadav has potential and is quick enough, but he needs to find the right length. He needs to work on his good length and bowling and go fuller whenever required with the older ball to attain reverse swing, but his default length right now is short which is not good for Indian pitches. Whenever, he will bowl fuller he will get wickets. He got 2 wickets both on fuller length deliveries. Needs to bowl around off at 3rd, 4th, and 5th stump.

Well bros. I think umesh is average bowler not much impressive .his pace is not as good as media giving him much hype.his pace is around 135-145 .ishant have more pace and swing when ishant came he bowls around 150km. Now he bowls around 135 .so after 1 year umesh pace may be around 130km. And he is also not big swinger of the bowl so nothing new in umesh bowling.

Well bros. I think umesh is average bowler not much impressive .his pace is not as good as media giving him much hype.his pace is around 135-145 .ishant have more pace and swing when ishant came he bowls around 150km. Now he bowls around 135 .so after 1 year umesh pace may be around 130km. And he is also not big swinger of the bowl so nothing new in umesh bowling.
Your deep insight is most impressive. We are most honoured and humbled by your presence and your deep knowledge ! Thanks !

Umesh touches 147.5 k in his first over. 2 more deliveries at more than 144 k. Slowest 139.5 k. Gets a wicket from an outswinging beauty which bounces afer pitching. This guy bowls around 145k without any extra effort. That's why he is most likely to retain his pace. Plus he outswings the vew ball and reverses also. Can bowl in-cutters as well. Great raw material. If only he improves his line a bit ...

Getting the new SG ball to oustswing at that pace is a special ability. Today's dismissal of Adrian was pretty similar to a Steyn delivery. I'm sure he'll get more swing out of a Kookaburra ball (which is supposed to offer more conventional swing and less of the reverse variety). Only thing he needs to work on now is bowling a bit more full and pitching the ball on the off stump line as opposed to leg stump.

Umesh is a work in progress, has pace, his line is the biggest problem, right now his action makes most deliveries aimed on the leg stump,if he can change that to middle or off stump line he will improve alot, then he can bowl two lengths, he does bowl wicket taking deliveries in between though.

Umesh is a work in progress' date=' has pace, his line is the biggest problem, right now his action makes most deliveries aimed on the leg stump,if he can change that to middle or off stump line he will improve alot, then he can bowl two lengths, he does bowl wicket taking deliveries in between though.[/quote'] He does not complete his action particularly well at times that is why he strays towards pads quite a few times. I believe he can swing the ball back to the batsmen as well like he in Irani cup match but because he is not completing his action they way he should be he is just pushing the ball across. I am sure he will get better in the nets as bowling coach should look into it.

Why Dhoni removed Yadav from the attack? :mad: I must admit Dhoni is really not a fast bowler's captain. Yadav had a great chance of picking up a 5-fer. He had 3 top order wickets out of the six to fall and instead he was removed even after only bowled 7 overs till now. Dhoni does it time and time again and take all the away chance from a fast bowler to take a 5-fer. This is not the first time he has robbed a fast bowler from taking a 5-fer. Any other captain from Aus, Eng, or SA would have encouraged and gave more overs to their bowler to get 5-fer. It is not easy to take a 5-fer in test cricket especially for a fast bowler in India.