Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

One thing I do not agree with Bishop's view is he wont intimidate the batsmen at his pace, this guy bowled 148 k yesterday, that is fast enough to intimidate a batsmen,once he learns to bowl at the body or chest, and if the ball is seaming after pitching he can hit some guys.Edwards bowls a bit slower then Umesh and was menacing in some of his spells, and we are talking of a flat deck,this guy will hit 150 k in Australia and that is fast, Bond's pace, that guy was a complete bowler, seriously hampered by injury.

Got a hard on. Thats what quality pace does. Fast and straight and swing blows tail away. Finishes with 4 wickets. Superb. No getting bogged down with tail, as pacer scares them and knocks them over. Can't wait for aussies, he will terify them
lets hope the selectors and dhoni dont mess him up in AUS once zak and PK are back...
wow' date=' most of his wickets are bowled, at a great average, sign of a true fast bowler. cant wait to catch the highlights. i saw his pace was down at the start. what pace was he bowling when he cleaned up the tail?[/quote'] early 140's , well the pace was actually not down, he was conserving it, he would ball in mid 130 to late 130's and then suddenly bowl one in 142-143 range, you need strength to up your pace by 10kmph just like that, you cant bowl at 140+ for the entire day, ive not seen a single bowler in the world do that. Even roach who touched 147 the other day was also seen bowling at 134-135 etc.
]I would commend Ishant sharma' date=' he bowled really well but was unlucky not to have more wickets,[/b'] moreover he is not a natural swinger of the ball as Umesh is, but the way he upped his speed to 145kmph was commendable.
He was inconsistent that he has always been , hopefully overcome it with experience. in his good spells he was bowling very well , some inside edges missing the stumps and edges not carrying denied him 2-3 wickets which he deserved.

Well done Yadav, what bowling. If it was just Ishant and another ordinary pacer, we would have never got through the middle and lower order. This guy outbowling a 4 year old veteran, he gets the ball to skid on at pace which makes him dangerous. Shame Aaron didn't bowl with Yadav in this match. As I said before 2nd test we should have done this, Ishant would only pick up 2-3 wickets and be mediocre most times which he was!