Ra.One-Superhero Flick

rkt.india

Ra-one = Ravan - are u sure...Jai Ram Ji Ki. Lets see from Distributor perspective SRK + Hi-Tech ( Upper Crust Burger Eating Teens et Kids ) - Major Promotion. Will collect expesnes and will make decent money
it is the costliest Indian Film to date and it will need to do miraculously well to earn profits for distributor.

^^ it will - u'll see
I seriously hope so because it can certainly encourage filmmakers to go for new challenging genres and concepts rather than just making films like Dabangg and Ready and both are 2 of the biggest blockbusters ever:((. I have talked to quite a few film makers and I have realized the fear in them to try a complex and costly concept. Some do not have ability and skills to execute these kind of subjects and some do not have the finance and fear about the failure. We have seen in the last few years movies like Love Story 2050 and Drona were made with good intent to show something new to the Indian audience in Hindi films, but because of poor execution and lack of budget, these films suffered huge losses. One other thing is Indian class audience is already used to watching Hollywood sci-fi and SFX extravaganzas and Bollywood cannot match them because of budget restrictions as well as insufficient execution prowess of film directors in untouched genres.

I day-dream of weird scripts sometimes, they mostly include Aamir coz I think he is just marvellous. The latest one being him settled back in India and meeting an old friend on Facebook who invites him and his family to a weekend in a secluded place. He turns out be a psycho who had a previous grudge - movie rolls around survival with subtle moments. I can't recall Aamr doing something dark, last close being Raakh

I day-dream of weird scripts sometimes' date=' they mostly include Aamir coz I think he is just marvellous. The latest one being him settled back in India and meeting an old friend on Facebook who invites him and his family to a weekend in a secluded place. He turns out be a psycho who had a previous grudge - movie rolls around survival with subtle moments. I can't recall Aamr doing something dark, last close being Raakh
I am working on a script which actually will suit Aamir a lot, concept of which has been shared with many directors by me, and they all have liked it and this too is a costly venture that is why no one of them agreed to make it, but now I am trying my luck with Dharma Production of Karan Johar. I am still trying to make it better every time I work on it. It is tough job though. It is an action-thriller. I had shared few outlines of its concept here, but it is more interesting than just those outlines. Aamir is the one who do justice to the lead character of this.

Nice to see that, goodluck. Just today I happened to catch an old Flick called Aitbaar ( Starring Raj Babbar, Suresh Oberoi and Dimple ), while the suspense thriller started smoothly, I just realized it was another copy of Dial M for Murder I was like man I miss some originals. Recently, I like Karthik calling Karthik - love odd movies

SRK devotees from the arab land' date=' pak land and bang land, pak2(UK) will make sure this movie is a hit just like MNIK ..no worries[/quote'] You are delusional if you think all he has are Muslim and non-Indian fans. Believe it or not, people do like his movies in India.

For all the stick that he gets SRK is a pretty good actor. Yes he does a lot of 'typical' and samey roles, but esp at the early stage of his career, some of his anti-hero type roles showed his range. I hope we see him in more of those- Darr, Baazigar, Anjaam type. rkt- out of interest, is this what you actually do- script write, or is it a hobby?? Either way thats excellent dude, good luck