Ra.One-Superhero Flick

rkt.india

This movie revealed something that I didn't know.....Southies eat noodles with yoghurt (curd). :haha::haha::haha:
That's like saying your post revealed that {insert your regional affiliation here} in Canada are so stupid that they get their knowledge of Southies from a movie. :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Plane makes emergency landing after Ra.One screened during in-flight entertainment A Delhi-Bangalore Kingfisher airlines flight, IT 420/AirBus 320, carrying 150 people including 8 crew members, made an emergency landing in Nagpur after almost all the passengers started complaining of extreme nausea and air sickness. The problems surfaced 25 minutes after take-off when SRKÃÔ new movie, Ra.One, began to be shown during in-flight entertainment. Alarmed at the prospect of having to suffer the movie for the rest of the flight, many passengers began to complain of head-ache and giddiness. **** hit the fan just after the movieÃÔ curd-spaghetti scene when oxygen masks dropped down from the overhead cabins and passengers ran helter skelter in the aisles shrieking at the top of their voices. One of the passengers, B Narayanan, a consultant with KPMG, who had had the misfortune of seeing the first half of Ra.One in a multiplex the previous day before walking out during interval, even attempted open the emergency window in order to jump out before the crew managed to restrain him from pursuing such a suicidal course of action. kingfisher-flight.jpg Chaos reigned supreme aboard the Kingfisher flight minutes after a curly-haired SRK appeared on the mini TV screens Ťlearly, there was no way we could have continued with the flight considering the mental state of the passengers. So I immediately informed air-traffic control at Nagpur airport that we needed to make an emergency landing, disclosed chief pilot, Thomas Jacob. One of the crew members of the ill-fated flight, 24 year old Bhavna Pandey, termed it the scariest flying experience of her career as an air-hostess. Ū have never seen passengers get so jumpy before, ya. It was like one of the engines had shut off and the plane was out of control. I tried assuring the passengers that itÃÔ just a movie and weÃÃl soon be landing in Bangalore, but in vain, recalled Ms. Pandey, who appeared visibly shaken. ŵhe prospect of having to suffer Ra.One for the remainder of the journey without even having the option to walk out made me lose my marbles, recalled one of the passengers, Sumit Joshi, a Bangalore based IT engineer, who will now take a bus to proceed to his destination. Reports of people getting hospitalized for trauma, hallucinations and other symptoms of mental destabilization after watching Ra.One are pouring in from all over the country, as well. Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad said his Ministry is closely monitoring the situation and that there is no need to panic. Å°ur hospitals have adquate stock of pain-killers to treat people who have watched Ra-one. We have also issued a health advisory urging residents to avoid the movie unless they are mentally strong or driven by desperation to catch KareenaÃÔ hemline in the movie, said Mr. Azad, who himself reportedly underwent some precautionary checks at AIIMS after watching Ra.One the day after Diwali. When The UnReal Times attempted to reach King Khan for a comment, a spokesperson informed us that the star was unavailable as he was busy dancing at Gautam GambhirÃÔ wedding in his G.One suit. http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2011/10/29/plane-makes-emergency-landing-after-ra-one-screened-during-in-flight-entertainment/

Bal Thakeray now makes a Samna editorial saying the movie is crap and thereby giving the movie free publicity. QL5Q8lIWsW8 The movie has broken the all time first three days record of BodyGuard and become the most successful opening 3 days. But I don't think it will become the most successful movie ever as the content seems to be crap though I have not seen it myself but only heard from reviews. It is interesting how an Aamir movie would do in the present market considering the economy and the profit of movies have increased a lot more in the last 3 years since any Aamir film released. Aamir's movies normally have repeat visitors and in the current market should cross any of the recent Salman or SRK movies by a huge margin. Waiting eagerly for the movie but it seems there is another SRK movie Don 2 before that which might break this record if Ra One creates one. Then there is one Salman movie too I suppose in between. And also the Hritik movie Agneepath though I doubt it would become that huge. Ranbir is another massive star who might soon enter the big league.

ok this was a load of crap of a movie! the animations and the graphics are superior but that's about all there is. Just go watch Lion King 3d instead. spent 5 bucks extra per ticket for 3d and it blew! the movie is not shot in 3d and then some of the scenes were later adjusted to make it 3d. bull ****...my head hurts! SRK still can't act (never liked him), Rampal acted well b/c the character required no expressions (he has 30 minutes of roll), Kareena sucked (the role doesn't suit her), the kid was alright. All in all, a bad movie 1.5/5 if I am being generous.

Apparently in every single scene that could have handled some dialogues they decided to talk about sex and condoms (two scenes are all about condoms). Same old cheesy lines and lame jokes (which are barely funny). They talked so much about condoms that the three kids (around 10 years of age) were asking their mom what a condom meant (true story). Rajnikant is totally wasted... The best part of the movie - Rockstar's teaser in the beginning! gayrukh fails

Apparently in every single scene that could have handled some dialogues they decided to talk about sex and condoms (two scenes are all about condoms). Same old cheesy lines and lame jokes (which are barely funny). They talked so much about condoms that the three kids (around 10 years of age) were asking their mom what a condom meant (true story). Rajnikant is totally wasted... The best part of the movie - Rockstar's teaser in the beginning! gayrukh fails
This movie has earned 170 crore in 5 day's so jokestar has to be better than that.