Sign in to follow this  
SightForTheGods

India Vs. South Africa - ODI #3 Thread

So having leveled the series 1-1, both India and S.A. are fired up for the decider starting at 09:45 GMT. For SA, Dale Steyn and J Kemp, who missed the 2nd ODI, will most likely play in the decider game. As for India, both the pacers Agarkar and Sreesanth are ready to take up the challenge. The Indian team has about 16 players and we don't know exactly who will be the 11 destined to play. With Sachin, Karthik, Dravid, Chawla, Yuvraj, and Chawla having done a great job, there will be a lot expected from the other players. Looking at the past two games, we are probably due for some GOOD cricket tomorrow. Come join us in supporting our Indian team to win this decider game !

I believe we are definitely gonna win this game. I mean common look are our team members - Tendulkar is in form, Yuvraj and Karthik are ready to drag the war till the end, Ganguly is in form, Dravid always delivering in pressure, Ghambir being promising, Dhoni getting ready to destroy the SA bowlers, Zaheer always bowling good length, Chawla totally handling the pitch..we can do this ! Please guys, let me be positive :rock: Don't spoil the party :)

I believe we are definitely gonna win this game. I mean common look are our team members - Tendulkar is in form, Yuvraj and Karthik are ready to drag the war till the end, Ganguly is in form, Dravid always delivering in pressure, Ghambir being promising, Dhoni getting ready to destroy the SA bowlers, Zaheer always bowling good length, Chawla totally handling the pitch..we can do this ! Please guys, let me be positive :rock: Don't spoil the party :)
I am grining ear to ear at this :) WOOT!

I'm looking forward to it too as always but I don't reckon it is a cake walk for India. I think it is going to be quite a close game and I won't be surprised if India wilt under pressure. I would like to see India fielding full strength team and that gives the best chance for India to win this one.

i see SA tearing us apart' date=' would love to be proven wrong.[/quote'] Actually jf , u jinxing us like this proved to be a good omen for us in the last match... so go on , keep these coming !:haha:

i would like to see go into this match with the same team tht won the 2nd match.... maybe Aggy for Ishant... But we should not disturb the RP and Zak combo, simply because they are in the groove and the new boys will be rustier - lesson learnt from Dhoni...

NEW DELHI, July 1: Rain and heavily overcast conditions delayed the start of the series decider ODI between India and South Africa at Stormont, Belfast on Sunday. The reports from Belfast said that the start of the third and final ODI has been delayed by an hour. The toss is now likely to take place at 2:15 pm IST. The groundstaff have been working hard to keep the square dry and remove excess water from the outfield as super soper can be seen working amidst rains.

NEW DELHI' date= July 1: Rain and heavily overcast conditions delayed the start of the series decider ODI between India and South Africa at Stormont, Belfast on Sunday. The reports from Belfast said that the start of the third and final ODI has been delayed by an hour. The toss is now likely to take place at 2:15 pm IST. The groundstaff have been working hard to keep the square dry and remove excess water from the outfield as super soper can be seen working amidst rains.
how cud tht b possible ? mean 2.15IST 2.15IST is like 9.45am in belfast.. the match originallly scheduled at 10.45 am local time... due to rain it shud b further delayed and not advanced 8-)

cricinfo update

12:19 pm local time. The sun is out at Belfast but the conditions are still damp. There's no winds at the moment and the umpires have scheduled another inspection at 1:00 pm local time (12:00GMT) to decide when to start play.

shi.t this isnt going anywhere.. next inspection at 1500hrs local time..:banghead:
Its as good as abandoned then. Neway..i see no point in playing a 20 over a side game n risk injuries.

15:10 local, 14:10 GMT There's been no rain since 12.00pm, the umpires have inspected the conditions with the captains, against the background of a fairly vocal crowd, and we have confirmation. A 31-overs a side game will get underway at 4.00pm local time. ------------ 40 mins to goooooo....... :)

AGGY STRIKES' date=' domminy couldn't dominate today.. 6-1 proteas[/quote'] duminy plays at 2-down. this was Morne van Wyk.

Sign in to follow this