THIS IS THE GREATEST OVERSEAS TEST WIN IN THE LAST 15 YEARS!

Gambit

Re: THIS IS THE GREATEST OVERSEAS TEST WIN IN THE LAST 15 YEARS! Har Har Mahadev......... :hail::hail: i would rate this one higher to adelaid.. 0-4 and all crap was going around cricket team.. and then winning it.. i would hate to see tied series so lets wrap up the series 3-0 damn it... :chin:

Re: THIS IS THE GREATEST OVERSEAS TEST WIN IN THE LAST 15 YEARS! hmmm...does it top Headingley or Adelaide ? I'd say so. What makes this win so remarkable is that it was achieved by the efforts of the Indian bowlers, and not the batsmen. They bowled superbly as a unit, got early breakthroughs and took wickets at regular intervals. Bowling SA out for their lowest ever total since readmission is truly unbelievable and it's the kind of accomplishment which can make you feel taller when you think about it. In the other significant victories India enjoyed overseas, it was the batsmen who were at the fore front and stole the limelight. Sreesanth bucked the trend and did something that the likes of Srinath could never manage - bowling India to a convincing win in an overseas Test. I'd say his 5/40 is the best performance ever seen by an Indian bowler overseas since Kapil's fiver at Melbourne back in '83. If i had to rank all the overseas wins India have had, the list would look something like this; 1. Wanderers '06 2. Headingley '02 3. Adelaide '04 4. Kingston '06 5. Kandy '01