my cup runneth over...

One master acknowledges another. I think this Indian team has consigned the World Cup defeat to the dust-bins of history. Well, at least as far as i am concerned. A much needed series win will go some way in restoring their morale, and that of the Indian supporters as well.

Guest dada_rocks
Awesome ... I just wanted to open a thread on the same lines ... I mean when was the last time you saw some one share a Man of the Series award .... Great gesture by Boss. :thumbs_up:
yuvraj with dhoni in pak..great spirit no doubt

^^ dude, a team with SRT and RSD as top bats, with ZK, AK as top bowlers... WTF can a coach provide that these guys can't?? i agree with robin's role--it looks like he has done a decent job thus far--and it was there for all to see--except for ingenue chawla (who missed a rifled throw from wrong hand by Yuvi when herschelle had given up the ghost today), everybody fielded superbly today.

we win against saffies overseas first time... and then SRT SHARES, bloody SHARES, the MOS trophy with Yuvi. fantastic team spirit!!!!
Legend. :adore::adore: And to think that there are people who still try to give him stick for some reasons which absolutely lack sense.