mommy ! I missed the entire match !

Ram

:cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile: --- sob ! sob ! sob ! I have seen so many crap cricket matches in my life.. I missed today's one ! That too such a special one ! Oh ! Life is unfair ! P.S - Even in this moment of sorrow , joy that the team won ! :regular_smile::regular_smile:

I pretty much did too. I hooked on the wireless headphone (sometimes you need to be considerate) and slept through. I was quite soundly asleep but could still get a hang of what was going on. I woke up in time to watch Rahul Dravid ran himself out though :wink_smile: Only watched couple of hits towards the end.

I caught it off and on. Was busy on a Sunday. So Sriram how did you fare in your match?
Miserble ! I jarred my elbow while throwing from the deep in the 2nd over ! sat out for the entire match ! :haha:

i missed the whole bloody game... stayed up studying last night hoping the game would begin soon. went to bed, woke up, and we were ripping these protean bytches apart, went to work, came back and realized that i missed the greatest moment in Indian cricket since world cup 2003!