India vs Pakistan ODI coming up

King

My first post here I just stumbled upon this site last week, and am already noticing a drop in my productivity at work :regular_smile:. Great site. Isn't the Indo-Pak ODI part of of the 75th anniversary celebration? Considering the ceremonial importance, am guessing Tendulkar, Ganguly etc. will have to play. It would be nice if they were rested and the youngsters were given a chance, but it seems unlikely.

I just stumbled upon this site last week, and am already noticing a drop in my productivity at work :regular_smile:. Great site. Isn't the Indo-Pak ODI part of of the 75th anniversary celebration? Considering the ceremonial importance, am guessing Tendulkar, Ganguly etc. will have to play. It would be nice if they were rested and the youngsters were given a chance, but it seems unlikely.
Welcome to ICF, Cricaddict ! There is no better place on the internet for an Indian cricket fan...enjoy yourself. Re; the 75th anniversary celebrations - i am pretty sure they passed last week ? India played their first ever test (1932) on June 25th.
I am going to cook in the morning and I already have a "don't disturb or try to take the remote pact "with hubby....bas bijli na gul ho ab....:P.
Lol...Pray it wont rain btw. Else u will feel u unnecessarily decided to cook early.:P
I just stumbled upon this site last week, and am already noticing a drop in my productivity at work :regular_smile:. Great site. Isn't the Indo-Pak ODI part of of the 75th anniversary celebration? Considering the ceremonial importance, am guessing Tendulkar, Ganguly etc. will have to play. It would be nice if they were rested and the youngsters were given a chance, but it seems unlikely.
Welcome mate...Have a good time. I joined just yesterday and i am addicted.:wink_smile:

am not feeling any excitement either.. no fun in India-pak game anymore.. their talented players have retired.. now they have dopies, pitch dancers, chuckers, beard growers and what not.. bring back akram, waqar and inzi.. :angry_smile:

am not feeling any excitement either.. no fun in India-pak game anymore.. their talented players have retired.. now they have dopies, pitch dancers, chuckers, beard growers and what not.. bring back akram, waqar and inzi.. :angry_smile:
They'll be plenty of talent if Asif and Akhtar do, as I hear, play although I've not been able to track down the official position. The greater concen for me is the weather. If we do get a match then bear in mind that in contrast to Pakistan, team India has alredy climatised to UK conditions. That, against the background of a relatively weak Pakistan batting (and possibly bowling) line up, should set us up for yet another victory which will continue to generate momentum to run over the English later this month! :thumbs_up:
You are trully blesssed. You dont realise how lucky you are
Comments like this do nothing more than fan the divide in a rather innane way. I've had some excellent experience from some excellent Pakistanis. There were times when my family needed help & a pakistani helped far more than most Indians we'd known for much longer.
You are trully blesssed. You dont realise how lucky you are
Did any of them hurt your family physically or something or you have some bad experience with them? I'm sure a Pakistani will have similar opinion about Indians too.