Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

Dude I seriously worship the show...Watched the 1st 3 seasons on Netflix and am seriously obsessed and addicted to it.. Trying to catch season 4 online somewhere as I heard the season 4 finale was one of the best written episodes in telivision ever. I watched 5 seasons of 24 and 2 seasons of Dexter in the past which were great shows but this is unbeleivably good.

Started watching it about 2 months back finished the show in about a month Good show, didn't think it was as amazing as it was made out to be
I don't know about you but it kept me on the edge of my seat... For eg;24 started really well but then by season 3 went too over the top but breaking bad is very well made and the story kept logical and natural compared to some other shows which go over the top in terms of presentation.. Not to forget the amazing cinematography and background score...

:two_thumbs_up:....Season 2 and 3 are even more awesome...can't wait for season 4 to come out on netflix...tried watching online but all phattu links:((
Brilliant acting - starting season 2 now.. How abt the rest? Walking dead - I am told its awesome as well

Brilliant acting - starting season 2 now.. How abt the rest? Walking dead - I am told its awesome as well
Not a big fan of zombie genre...Another show I got completely hooked onto on Nteflix is Arrested Development,one of the best comdedies on TV,it is still one of the biggest mysteries as to why this show got canceelled

watched complete season 1 in 2 days. completely hooked. Was this shown on TV?? superb series.
:two_thumbs_up: ....I think it is telecast on AMC but I don't get the channel through my Dish package,Already spending enough for the Hindi Megapack:((, The sad part is I only got that for the Ten Cricket and Willow package it comes with and don't watch anyother channels except when some good or latest movie is being telecast

finished all 4 seasons, now this has created some issues for me 1) Don't think I can enjoy any other show, not sure what can top this 2) I am getting jittery as I have to wait till next season, the best part is even if you watched the show, there is a chance that you might have missed somethng and I did, plot within a plot

finished all 4 seasons, now this has created some issues for me 1) Don't think I can enjoy any other show, not sure what can top this 2) I am getting jittery as I have to wait till next season, the best part is even if you watched the show, there is a chance that you might have missed somethng and I did, plot within a plot
:two_thumbs_up:Where did you watch season 4...didn't get a good link online???....Don't think it's on DVD or Netflix. Apparently season 5 is supposed to be the grand final

Not a big fan of zombie genre...Another show I got completely hooked onto on Nteflix is Arrested Development' date='one of the best comdedies on TV,it is still one of the biggest mysteries as to why this show got canceelled[/quote'] may be becuase u dont have a charecther in AD to hate...so less TRP Read somewhere they are planning a movie and one final season with 9/10 episodes...