Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

^^ ahaha..2 folks at work got hooked' date=' 1 guy called a sick day to finish it off[/quote'] i wacthed BBT continuosly...but this i am watching Single episode each on week days and 3/4 on each Sat and Sunday what next...IMDB rates TV shows...they mentioned Suits which also mentioned below...Also OZ sounds interesting ..downloaded Episode 1 have to chk after BB Also downloaded Sherlock modern take on Holmes...its British series 90 mins length..watched first one good...have to chk 2 more episodes from 2010 season later

i wacthed BBT continuosly...but this i am watching Single episode each on week days and 3/4 on each Sat and Sunday what next...IMDB rates TV shows...they mentioned Suits which also mentioned below...Also OZ sounds interesting ..downloaded Episode 1 have to chk after BB Also downloaded Sherlock modern take on Holmes...its British series 90 mins length..watched first one good...have to chk 2 more episodes from 2010 season later
Suits is good, not outstanding. If you are looking at something like that check "White Collar". The modern Sherlock Holmes is brilliant but its just 3 episodes.

Suits is good, not outstanding. If you are looking at something like that check "White Collar". The modern Sherlock Holmes is brilliant but its just 3 episodes.
but its like Movie...90 mins White collor i have watched some episodes on Star world...ill finish Breakind bad first and then will see Also have 3 Seasons of Seinfeld , 10 seasons of Friends to watch...

Thanks for the recommendation Rajiv.. this is my first series.. have already finished 3 seasons.. Do not want to watch the 4th season now coz waiting for the 5th will be really tough.. :D May be will watch one episode of season 4 each week..
Oh I watched all 4 a while back. I will watch all again just b4 season 5

^^ ahaha..2 folks at work got hooked' date=' [b']1 guy called a sick day to finish it off
:hysterical::hysterical: That happened with 24 for me. Actually, I gave 24 to my Dad, and he had to take a day off because he went thru the night :cantstop::cantstop:

Where can I watch season 4 online? Netflix has only till season 3. I had a stake-out last night watching all of season 3 - last 10 episodes! season 5 , Looks like Jesse will have a fall out with Walt and Walt gets the better of Jesse, but loses all the money, forcing him to cook again with Mike+Cartel. I am guessing. We end up rooting for Walt because he has a family that he takes care of. But he is a mean bad-ass and survives because he a low-key. I think the series went downhill after season 3. They should have stopped at 3 showing the beginning part of season 4. May be watching season 4 will change my mind.