Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

Where can I watch season 4 online? Netflix has only till season 3. I had a stake-out last night watching all of season 3 - last 10 episodes! season 5 , Looks like Jesse will have a fall out with Walt and Walt gets the better of Jesse, but loses all the money, forcing him to cook again with Mike+Cartel. I am guessing. We end up rooting for Walt because he has a family that he takes care of. But he is a mean bad-ass and survives because he a low-key. I think the series went downhill after season 3. They should have stopped at 3 showing the beginning part of season 4. May be watching season 4 will change my mind.
I take it back. Season 4 is explosive and the best so far. Can't wait for season 5 now.

mad men is brilliant in its own ways overall it has an edge over BB is what critics say
may be have to start watch that now as BB over... Now i realizd why people watch serials here in India.. i used to laugh at my mother :winky:

Just finished S4 So for those who watched it.. When and HTF did that ricin cigarette get stolen... Various theories abound, most notably, that Huell- Sauls big henchman- stole it from Jesse whilsst frisking him down