Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

They advertised the premiere as 90 mins but it was basically part of the finale of 4th Season + 1st ep of Se 5 ....very disappointed with AMC looking at the length of commericals..they're trying to milk the cow as much as possible

Nice. Whats your overall thoughts Rajiv? I mean I kinda know you like it, but has it gotten better for you (with each season) or worse..or same?
I would say season 1 and 4, 4 took it to a whole new level. I am hoping to see more action from his son and sister-in-law, not sure what vince has in store. Someone please kill Skylar

Also does anyone remember this scene? Can someone explain what happened in this scene? I might need to re watch it.

Aftermath of the laundromat blast where they show DEA agents going through the burned remains of the meth lab...then Hank notices something and looks up...something was sticking out...did anyone notice? what was that? did Hank recognize something that could lead to Walter??

Also does anyone remember this scene? Can someone explain what happened in this scene? I might need to re watch it.
Aftermath of the laundromat blast where they show DEA agents going through the burned remains of the meth lab...then Hank notices something and looks up...something was sticking out...did anyone notice? what was that? did Hank recognize something that could lead to Walter??
Camera [i didnt understood at that time but read somewhere else now my question is why they didnt checked lap top on spot a) Battery down b)Hank already checked and know whats inside...

My initial reaction to Series 5 Episode 1: a) Plus - Like the way Jessie Pinkman's character has matured over the years. b) Neutral - Walter White's character has been given an extra dose of aggressiveness which kind of looks un-natural and made up. At best neutral. c) Minus - Get rid of Skyler. Why the complexity for no reasons?
i have bit different thoughts a)Jessie charecter didnt matured as it seems..he still dont know whom to trust or not b)Walter white charecter progressing precisely how its hould be and i like it..no use of showing vulunerability for 3/4 seasons after what he done so far [most of them intentionally] c)Skylar - as i already mentioned drop something on her head or make her mute some more d) Hank - superbly developing charecter e) Mike - intreseting to see how the charecter developes - one cold blooded guy

Camera [i didnt understood at that time but read somewhere else now my question is why they didnt checked lap top on spot a) Battery down b)Hank already checked and know whats inside...
he even said what it was lol..maybe your referring to the 10-15 sec before he discovers what it was

On 501: - Don't want this show to end this season. Very commendable character development over the seasons - all of them evolve. - Hank will be shown the door out of the show early, bumped off by Mike most likely. The culmination of the story would be how Walt and Jesse end up - friends or foes killing each other in the end. - Skylar will do something very stupid time and again. She needs to be around in the show to make Walt's char highly vulnerable. He loves wife and family, she is the one causing most damage to him mentally. Go, Walt!

Wonder how Jesse going to know how the kid poisoned and Jane's death...that along with Hank finding about Walt will be turning point in this series.... But after watching series so far i guess director may pull a surprise who knows...it will be awsome if neither happened Bettering the last seasons finale will take some beating...this episode and GoT season 2 episode Black water are 2 of the best episodes i watched on TV

Itna time se Highly Recommened bolke rakha aur yeh bhaisaab chupp bhete hain
Is it possible to move the recent posts related to BB from favourite TV shows to thos thread

Wonder how Jesse going to know how the kid poisoned and Jane's death...that along with Hank finding about Walt will be turning point in this series.... But after watching series so far i guess director may pull a surprise who knows...it will be awsome if neither happened Bettering the last seasons finale will take some beating...this episode and GoT season 2 episode Black water are 2 of the best episodes i watched on TV
Which one is that?