is ganguly really in the team???

its all fine that he is back in the playing XI and did well...but has he been accepted in the team.... though people saw chappel applauding on his half century..and all that.... but what i saw after the win celebrations...it shows a completely different picture.. when all the players were on the centre of the pitch celebrating ..dancing..jumping..hugging... our dada simply sliped away and started moving towards pavilion..and there were no other players following him as they were all bust celebrating the win... he also did not show up in the celebrations after the presentation ...when players were getting beer bath.... some how i sense something is wrong..and players are not really comfortable specially the seniors players like sachin, dravid, kumble and laxman.. may be my imaginative mind is working overtime here...but did others sense it??

Guest dada_rocks

Re: is ganguly really in the team??? Ghav bharte bharte bharega given the kind of BS that has been doing rounds since an year....... Botomline is dada contributed and shut the many mouths up :wtg: here is hoping long this may continue :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: is ganguly really in the team??? He has not used politics to get in, in fact politics was used to keep him at bay and the call of messers dravid and sacin before his selection further strengthens that fact.. if u want to get dirty at the eve of win then get ready I have gloating rights right now, won't be holding anything back..

Re: is ganguly really in the team???

He has not used politics to get in' date=' in fact politics was used to keep him at bay and the call of messers dravid and sacin before his selection further strengthens that fact.. if u want to get dirty at the eve of win then get ready I have gloating rights right now, won't be holding anything back..[/quote'] We all have gloating rights, India won :wtg:

Re: is ganguly really in the team???

He has not used politics to get in' date=' in fact politics was used to keep him at bay and the call of messers dravid and sacin before his selection further strengthens that fact.. if u want to get dirty at the eve of win then get ready I have gloating rights right now, won't be holding anything back..[/quote'] :wtg: :wtg:

Re: is ganguly really in the team??? I didn't see VVS either. Don't really care how they celebrate as long they perform. And as long as someone is in the team and isn't acting like a dickhead, I expect other players to treat them well. BTW, why are just the captains and the MoM asked to show up at the post match ceremony? I wasn't too thrilled with just Dravid and SS stealing the limelight.

Re: is ganguly really in the team??? naah i saw ganguly jumping up and down with sehwag or someone a couple of times at the fall of wicket. This win will bring the team together for sure. If there are still some issues this win will work in bringing them all close. We will win this series, cricketers will recieve heros welcome. All will be sweet till we lose 4-0 again then we will be back to stone age.