Anybody would have scored 15000 runs.

I was hearing Tony Greg's review on SRT's 15000 runs, guess what I here. Even someone like Bevan would have scored more than 20000 runs if he had played as many matches as SRT did. I mean what a pervert he is?? in 232 matches Bevan scored 6912 runs. So TONY wants to say that he would have scored 13000 runs in 156 matches??? HOW??? And who stopped them from doing that?? And why IFs and BUTs??? Listen Tony (Smart....@#$) stop that kinda nonsense. We dont want to know who had ability to score 15K runs. What matters is SRT has scored and quite convincingly. Now dont give yourself another opportunity to say that if Ponting, Gilli or Hussey (or whoever that is) had played long enough even they would have scored more than 15K, then go ahead and let them play that long until they get pass SRT. But on the day SRT achieves this feet, I here this from Tony. It is really heartening. He claims that other 4-5 old timers would have scored more runs than SRT if they had played same number of matches. Whats the point??? What matters is they didnt? In this era, Ponting is one of the greatest ODI players, supposedly. Here are his 280 games and SRT's first 280 games put together. Compare it for yourself. Now are you saying that RP is worse than those great 4-5 players that you are mentioning TONY??? You wont dare to say that on AIR. Would you?? They were greats of yester years and SRT, RP are todays. Why compare Apples with Oranges? SRT 280 272 25 10803 186* 146 146 43.73 31 53 13 RP 280 272 32 10395 164 145 141* 43.31 23 62 16 Come on grow up and accept the reality. Same can be said about many bowlers who were great but didn't continue and would have taken more wkts than Warne and MG. So does that mean anything? At the end of day, Warne has that record doesn't matter and we love it the way it is?? then why make such a stupid statement that SRT 15K runs should be seen in perspective?? We should see Bevan batting order in perspective, and RP as well... Gosh I am tired of people go on criticising and undermining SRT all the time..They dont stop. Do they?? Press play to hear

Launch in external player
Like many others, even I dont like SMG as much but for this very reason I like him that he answers them back in their own language. I think they deserve it that way...

There you go.. I know that doesnt make Yuv better than him. It is just one aspect that he can be compared with. But my point is Yuv and Bevan both are more like in the same roll. You can compare them but how in the world Bevan could be compared with SRT is beyond my cricketing mind. Bevan never faced those 90+ MPH delivers in the first 10 overs that SRT had to face before he could settle down where as bevan gets to play against second string bowlers who are still trying to finish their quotas between 30-45 overs. More often you are left to do a formality of 40-50-60 runs. But openers has more 200-250 runs as a target when they come to bat?? He himself says that it needs to be seen in a perspective but at the same time he sees things for bevan in different perspective??

Another one of those threads; who the hell is Tony Greg and why do we need his approval before calling Sachin the greatest ODI player in cricket history. Tony greg, Ian chappell and others like them if you dont want to recognize sachins achievements good for you. Lets see how much ponting or KP make before they retire.