Rana Naved ex Mullah?

Pre world cup clean shaven. Then rocks up at WC with mullah beard. Played for sussex yesterday and suddenly is clean shaven, despite having Saqlain and Ahmed in same team sporting Mullah beards. Why the sudden flip flop again? Has the change of Pak captain meant he no longer feels he needs the beard? Incidentally Saqlain now has a british pasport:whatchutalkingabout

Dont temme ! Is he also going to play for England soon then !!!!! That would be quite a sight !
That would be some sight especially if he faces pakistan and then rips them apart :haha: But on a serious note, it would be very very unlikely for him to don international cricket again.

If Saqlain has to play for England it has to be over Monty. Monty is "THE" thing in English cricket right now. Saqlain hit his nadir the moment he spoke about the teesra just before the 2004 series against India. I quite used to like his bowling but Sehwag made him look like a club bowler really.

If Saqlain has to play for England it has to be over Monty. Monty is "THE" thing in English cricket right now. Saqlain hit his nadir the moment he spoke about the teesra just before the 2004 series against India. I quite used to like his bowling but Sehwag made him look like a club bowler really.
Well for the last 4 years he has had trouble bowling his PEHLA...his knees are gone but more importantly he has lost the love for the game.
Well for the last 4 years he has had trouble bowling his PEHLA...his knees are gone but more importantly he has lost the love for the game.
Despite all this...Saqlain might very well play for England if he has an English passport- it still remains that he is the second best English spinner behind Monty. IF monty is injured, i'd rather have Saqqi than Giles in the team
Guest dada_rocks

ham kahte hain ya to cricket hi khel lo a tablaghi ban lo donon sath sath nahin hota hai mian,,. anyway I m sure he is content with bettering his hereafter if here sucks so what..

Despite all this...Saqlain might very well play for England if he has an English passport- it still remains that he is the second best English spinner behind Monty. IF monty is injured' date=' i'd rather have Saqqi than Giles in the team[/quote'] 2nd best? On what basis? MP says he hasn't been playing cricket over the last 4 years and has lost interest in the sport.
2nd best? On what basis? MP says he hasn't been playing cricket over the last 4 years and has lost interest in the sport.
He hasn't played regularly since the 03 world cup how ever he has played a few games here and there like last year he played a few games for Ireland but was literally hobbling on the field.