Drop Ishant Sharma

Ishant: 39 Overs 2-129 eco-3.30 Yadav: 26 Overs 2-88 eco-3.38 Yadav doesn't look like a wicket taking test bowler to me or even ODI. This was a gut feeling when I first saw in few years ago in the IPL. Nothing has changed this test, we all know he bowls around the 140k mark but he lacks that ability to get wickets. Didn't see him threatening at all. Just a decent pace that batsmen would like. However, he deserves a run due to good domestic record and pace and I will be happy if he proves me wrong. Ishant on the other hand :finger: Seriously, this ****head is in the team based on a spell he bowled to Ponting in Australia. He has never really done well OVERALL in a series bar ripping the crap out of the windies in the carribbean this time around. He just bowls accurately with decent bounce. But after playing SO MANY tests he still hasn't got a thinking brain, still doesn't know what he has to do to take wickets. Most teams would have dropped him by now and make him prove himself in domestic. I am not just talking about this game where there hasn't been much for the fast bowlers, I am talking about the last few years. Look at the way the clown bowled to the WI tail lol. I think he will do reasonably well in Aus but it is shocking how this guy has a guaranteed place because some idiot selector desperately wants him to be the spearhead because he has played so many tests and is young. What happened to form? Our "spearhead" didn't bowl much better than our debutant Yadav.

does shreesanth pay u to support him here :facepalm: or r u shreesanth in disguise:hmmm:
This thread is not about Sree. Read again. The sooner this buffoon Ishant is out of the team, the sooner can we make progress. He is a hardworker but not someone I would want in my team unless he improves. He needs to play county or domestic. He has had a guaranteed place for far too long where as other bowlers don't get that support and consistent run.
Who do you want to pick in place of Sharma if he is dropped.
It's not about that. It's about sending a message out, that mediocrity will not do. Ishant takes his place for granted because he has been told he will play till 35 as he is the "spearhead" after Zak. This kind of thinking will hurt us. Ishant bowls so much, yet gets little for it. A break will do him and the team good. I would say try Tyagi or Sree. I like Yadav and Aaron being tried currently. I wanted Ashwin and Ojha for spin attack during Eng tour, so happy that this is now a reality.
Thats not relevant to this thread.About a 100 people predicted that score or thereabouts. Now answer Ganesh's question
Ganesh's question is not relevant, nothing more than a silly trap. As I said, we can't play someone who has already shown he is mediocre, need to give others a chance. Sree can run through teams like how a wind cuts grass, Ishant can't.
It's not about that. It's about sending a message out, that mediocrity will not do. Ishant takes his place for granted because he has been told he will play till 35 as he is the "spearhead" after Zak. This kind of thinking will hurt us. Ishant bowls so much, yet gets little for it. A break will do him and the team good. I would say try Tyagi or Sree. I like Yadav and Aaron being tried currently. I wanted Ashwin and Ojha for spin attack during Eng tour, so happy that this is now a reality.
:winky:
It's not about that. It's about sending a message out, that mediocrity will not do. Ishant takes his place for granted because he has been told he will play till 35 as he is the "spearhead" after Zak. This kind of thinking will hurt us. Ishant bowls so much, yet gets little for it. A break will do him and the team good.
Ishant gave one of the best performance by Indian pacer in a series recently 23 wickets in WI