Drop Ishant Sharma

I would agree with Dravid_TheSreesanth on one account that Ishant bowls so much but gets very less results for it.If you take out WI series,he has been pretty average as a bowler in last 2 years.But so have most of our other fast bowlers,hopefully Ishant will get better.

Yes! and bring back legendary trundlers like VK and Munaf back to tests. :protest:
What's wrong with Munaf for tests? VK is ****. Munaf has a strong domestic record, bowled well in ODI's until recently. I guarantee you if he had played these last 4 years instead of Ishant, he would have had a better record lol. I watched a few of the tests in england behind bowler's arm. Ishant was brainless. Even PK with no test experience, we could all see in the crowd how smart he was with his bowling. The way Anderson, Broad and Bresnan planned their bowling to each batsmen was amazing. Apart from PK and Sree in some spells, we were just running in bowling.
I would agree with Dravid_TheSreesanth on one account that Ishant bowls so much but gets very less results for it.If you take out WI series' date='he has been pretty average as a bowler in last 2 years.But so have most of our other fast bowlers,hopefully Ishant will get better.[/quote'] This is Bangladeshi thinking. They give debut to anyone very young and hope by the team they are 30, they might resemble a semi decent player. I don't like that way of thining. Test cricket is a ranbhoomi, not for grooming someone for life.
See opening post. I mentioned that as his only achievement in 4 years. Ripping a poor WI team. :two_thumbs_up:
a poor WI that Gul and Riaz couldn't rip (no matter how much i make fun of these two i admit these guys are pretty decent) a month ago? Also his period of mediocrity coincided with him trying to become a swing bowler and losing pace. After he came back he was brilliant in WI, showed spurts of brilliance in England (maybe would have bowled better if he had support from rp singh and greatest bowler in the world sreesanth) and bowled his heart out on this crap pitch. Also he's 23 and will improve a lot. Sree, in spite of playing for so many years doesn't show signs of improvement. As for ripping a team, wish he'd be more consistent about it. Not something like once a year. As for only achievement he MoS when we defeated world number 1 team Oz 2-0 and was brilliant in tri series in Oz averaging 20 something. 23 and already two MoSs.
This is Bangladeshi thinking. They give debut to anyone very young and hope by the team they are 30, they might resemble a semi decent player. I don't like that way of thining. Test cricket is a ranbhoomi, not for grooming someone for life.
Ranbhoomi ke liye ek hi yodha banta hai,jiska naam Sre....... :winky:. And are you sugessting Munaf Patel as a test option :facepalm:,thank you very much.You are never sure whether that man would finish a day in test cricket,atleast with Ishant you know he can bowl long spells at good pace.

Thank God, the selectors don't think like you. Ishant has taken around 125 wickets in 39 Matches. That's enough to get an automatic selection. And even I like Sreesanth bowling those wonderful patchy spells. He did that in England as well where for a moment looked like he is going to take a wicket in every over. But looking at his records he doesn't deserve a place in the test side unless he does something miraculous this Ranji season (which is very unlikely to happen). And as far as testing young players concept which you demolished goes, then Varun shouldn't be in the Ranji team as well. And you liked his selection. Double Standards.

Thank God, the selectors don't think like you. Ishant has taken around 125 wickets in 39 Matches. That's enough to get an automatic selection. And even I like Sreesanth bowling those wonderful patchy spells. He did that in England as well where for a moment looked like he is going to take a wicket in every over. But looking at his records he doesn't deserve a place in the test side unless he does something miraculous this Ranji season (which is very unlikely to happen). And as far as testing young players concept which you demolished goes, then Varun shouldn't be in the Ranji team as well. And you liked his selection. Double Standards.
He hates Ishant for taking Sreesanth's place.:giggle:
a poor WI that Gul and Riaz couldn't rip (no matter how much i make fun of these two i admit these guys are pretty decent) a month ago? Also his period of mediocrity coincided with him trying to become a swing bowler and losing pace. After he came back he was brilliant in WI, showed spurts of brilliance in England (maybe would have bowled better if he had support from rp singh and greatest bowler in the world sreesanth) and bowled his heart out on this crap pitch. Also he's 23 and will improve a lot. Sree, in spite of playing for so many years doesn't show signs of improvement. As for ripping a team, wish he'd be more consistent about it. Not something like once a year. As for only achievement he MoS when we defeated world number 1 team Oz 2-0 and was brilliant in tri series in Oz averaging 20 something. 23 and already two MoSs.
Do you believe that nonsense when Ishant said he wanted to be a swing bowler? He was just trying to cover up his failures :hysterical: PK was our spearhead in England and if anything Ishant failed to supprot him. Instead of saying 23 and 2 MoSs you should be saying 38 tests and just 2 MOS awards. Not that great. Ishant is a good backup bowler but I am shocked with the free ride we have given him, he is virtually guaranteed a spot for some bizarre reason.
Do you believe that nonsense when Ishant said he wanted to be a swing bowler? He was just trying to cover up his failures :hysterical: PK was our spearhead in England and if anything Ishant failed to supprot him. Instead of saying 23 and 2 MoSs you should be saying 38 tests and just 2 MOS awards. Not that great. Ishant is a good backup bowler but I am shocked with the free ride we have given him, he is virtually guaranteed a spot for some bizarre reason.
Only Ishant ??
How many Indian fast bowlers even have MoSs that you are talking of just 2 MoSs? Even ZAK has just 2 MoSs. Apart from that I think only Kapil paaji has MoSs. Can anyone clarify this? Indian fast bowler MoSs?
Ranbhoomi ke liye ek hi yodha banta hai,jiska naam Sre....... :winky:. And are you sugessting Munaf Patel as a test option :facepalm:,thank you very much.You are never sure whether that man would finish a day in test cricket,atleast with Ishant you know he can bowl long spells at good pace.
Test cricket is a ranbhoomi, and the type of mahavirs you need are the type that can take wickets and destory shatru after shatru. Sree did this against good opposition (SA), just needs a consitent run. Ishant has had a long run and showed little, now needs a break. All I said was if Munaf had bowled the last 4 years regularly like Ishant, he would have had a better record. That doesn't mean Munaf is good, just how little I think of Ishant talent.
Only Ishant ??
Santh is an Anderson type bowler and sometimes the pitches didn't suit the bichara. Sala Ishant is a Broad type of bowler. While Broad was using his brain and demoralising our famed batting lineup, Ishant was completely doing the wrong thing. This is unforgiveable. He really should have done well in England.
Test cricket is a ranbhoomi' date= and the type of mahavirs you need are the type that can take wickets and destory shatru after shatru. Sree did this against good opposition (SA), just needs a consitent run. Ishant has had a long run and showed little, now needs a break. All I said was if Munaf had bowled the last 4 years regularly like Ishant, he would have had a better record. That doesn't mean Munaf is good, just how little I think of Ishant talent.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Your name should be YusufPathan_TheKiller or Uthappa_SixMAchine not Dravid_TheWall
Test cricket is a ranbhoomi, and the type of mahavirs you need are the type that can take wickets and destory shatru after shatru. Sree did this against good opposition (SA), just needs a consitent run. Ishant has had a long run and showed little, now needs a break. All I said was if Munaf had bowled the last 4 years regularly like Ishant, he would have had a better record. That doesn't mean Munaf is good, just how little I think of Ishant talent.
You have clearly been watching a lot of re-runs of B.R. Chopra's Mahabharata..
Sreesanth has got a consistent run in the team,only time he hasnt been playing in the team is because of his injuries.I was his fan but now he has become an irritant,spending more time tweeting or promoting himself on cricket forums with Dravid's name rather than playing on the field. Again you are talking about Munaf getting a consistent run for 4 years (:cantstop:) and he also missed most of the test matches because of injury .With Munaf you are never sure whether he can pull off a test match or not.
Sreesanth has got a consistent run in the team' date='only time he hasnt been playing in the team is because of his injuries.[b']I was his fan but now he has become an irritant,spending more time tweeting or promoting himself on cricket forums with Dravid's name rather than playing on the field. Again you are talking about Munaf getting a consistent run for 4 years (:cantstop:) and he also missed most of the test matches because of injury .With Munaf you are never sure whether he can pull off a test match or not.
:cantstop: