Cameras in Wankhede Stadium allowed ? (Help)

ankeetsinha

Yep ,usually its the local police who decide what should be allowed and what should be not .Mostly ,they don't allow digital camera .I know it sucks,but nothing else we can do :(( @ankeet :even during delhi test match(1st Test match) I wasn't allowed to take cam ,only mobiles were allowed .

I don't know about test matches. For the WC final we weren't allowed to take digital cameras. Generally, the e-ticket would have an annexure clearly describing what you can and can't carry to the stadium. At least that was the case with the IPL tickets. @ OP: How did the BCCI try to dissuade you from attending? :nervous:

I don't know about test matches. For the WC final we weren't allowed to take digital cameras. Generally, the e-ticket would have an annexure clearly describing what you can and can't carry to the stadium. At least that was the case with the IPL tickets. @ OP: How did the BCCI try to dissuade you from attending? :nervous:
By making it as tough as possible to get those tickets. E tickets are not delivered. Stadium doesnt take calls. Btw i got tickets for the Divecha pavilion.. hope its got a decent view in case you have any idea
By making it as tough as possible to get those tickets. E tickets are not delivered. Stadium doesnt take calls. Btw i got tickets for the Divecha pavilion.. hope its got a decent view in case you have any idea
I was at the Sunil Gavaskar Stand for the WC final. :cool: The Divecha stand has its back to the railway line and the cool sea breeze will be blowing in your direction in the evenings. That itself is quite enjoyable. mi-wankhede-800-2.jpg
Any strong reference would do. Reference of a politician' date=' corporate world, film stars, Cricketers etc :cool:[/quote'] Not necessarily. During IPL3, I took my laptop ( you are officially not allowed) to Brabourne stadium. I had a submission the next day. Needless to say that I never worked on that report. Just played a few songs from the laptop. :P Some of the guys I knew got alcohol into the stadium. But that was IPL. It was meant to be a party. Test matches are more funeral like I hear. All whites everywhere. I don't know if they will let you take in cameras or even i-pads. PS: Its not necessary that e-tickets will always be delivered to your place. Sometimes, you have to collect them from some office ( generally next to the stadium) an hour or two before the game.
Not necessarily. During IPL3, I took my laptop ( you are officially not allowed) to Brabourne stadium. I had a submission the next day. Needless to say that I never worked on that report. Just played a few songs from the laptop. :P Some of the guys I knew got alcohol into the stadium. But that was IPL. It was meant to be a party. Test matches are more funeral like I hear. All whites everywhere. I don't know if they will let you take in cameras or even i-pads. PS: Its not necessary that e-tickets will always be delivered to your place. Sometimes, you have to collect them from some office ( generally next to the stadium) an hour or two before the game.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Trollpanah you are an exception, how can they say no to you? Not possible coz they know what will follow next after the shake of the head :hail:
Not necessarily. During IPL3, I took my laptop ( you are officially not allowed) to Brabourne stadium. I had a submission the next day. Needless to say that I never worked on that report. Just played a few songs from the laptop. :P Some of the guys I knew got alcohol into the stadium. But that was IPL. It was meant to be a party. Test matches are more funeral like I hear. All whites everywhere. I don't know if they will let you take in cameras or even i-pads. PS: Its not necessary that e-tickets will always be delivered to your place. Sometimes, you have to collect them from some office ( generally next to the stadium) an hour or two before the game.
Yea am getting someone to collect tickets from the stadium only. I loved my experience at the Jamtha stadium in Nagpur. Got tickets right in front of the Indian team's pavilion. Got Gavaskar to sign an autograph and the whole cricket team was behind me :) .. Too bad India lost the test though.

Yea but i went there 3 days out of the 4 days of the match driving 100 kms everyday plus a gave a lift to that bihari fellow who is Sachin's biggest fan (Sudhir Kumar i think) on my bike dropping him off in the city so it was kinda worth it. But meeting Gavaskar for a few min was just awesome !

Yea but i went there 3 days out of the 4 days of the match driving 100 kms everyday plus a gave a lift to that bihari fellow who is Sachin's biggest fan (Sudhir Kumar i think) on my bike dropping him off in the city so it was kinda worth it. But meeting Gavaskar for a few min was just awesome !
He posts on ICF too. Username is Lurker :secret: