Cameras in Wankhede Stadium allowed ? (Help)

ankeetsinha

He posts on ICF too. Username is Lurker :secret:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
He posts?? wow he seemed as someone who couldnt handle a computer let alone post something.. Oh Well' date=' good to know :)[/quote'] Don't take that serious mate, Lurks is probably the last person to be a fan like that :--D
Yea am getting someone to collect tickets from the stadium only. I loved my experience at the Jamtha stadium in Nagpur. Got tickets right in front of the Indian team's pavilion. Got Gavaskar to sign an autograph and the whole cricket team was behind me :) .. Too bad India lost the test though.
:confused: The whole team was behind you? :nervous: I thought the whole point of going to the stadium was to get behind the team and cheer them on. PS: You'll enjoy your experience at the Wankhede. The new Wankhede is world class, breezy, clean seats ( clean toilets too) and the you'll have ample leg space (unless you are 6'10). :two_thumbs_up:

Even I'm planning to go to Wankhede for the third test. @Ankeet From where did you book those E-Tickets from; Kyazoonga ? To those who've previously attended @ the Wankhede, which stand is more preferable to watch from and Row (middle or bottom). Update: Just checked @ Kyazoonga that tickets are available only for the SG Upper stand & Vijay Merchant one. Rest all are sold out (I still doubt). So which is the better stand ?

give enough money and they will let you sit on the sightscreen. seriously just slip in a 10 rupee bill to the guard pretending to give a handshake and say 'you didn't get this from me'.
RS 10 seriously .. thats like 10 paisa now a days :giggle:
Vijay merchant. SG will be sunny. @ OP, check your ticket, if they say no cameras allowed, it will be a risk. Rather take a good smartphone.
On ticket it also written "NO mobiles" :cantstop:
Vijay merchant. SG will be sunny. @ OP, check your ticket, if they say no cameras allowed, it will be a risk. Rather take a good smartphone.
In the mornings, the Vijay Merchant stand will be terrible. The sun will be right in your face and you won't get any sea breeze either. I had gone for a non day night ODI there looooooooong ago. I remember that Merchant stand wasn't comfortable at all. And India lost that match. :(( SG stand on the other hand you'll get a lot of breeze during the evening right in your face and also only for some short duration just before sunset, you'll be facing the sun. @ OP, tickets are sold out? :haha: I bet inspite ( or maybe because) of that you wouldn't even have 30% attendance for this game.
Even I'm planning to go to Wankhede for the third test. @Ankeet From where did you book those E-Tickets from; Kyazoonga ? To those who've previously attended @ the Wankhede, which stand is more preferable to watch from and Row (middle or bottom). Update: Just checked @ Kyazoonga that tickets are available only for the SG Upper stand & Vijay Merchant one. Rest all are sold out (I still doubt). So which is the better stand ?
tickets are not sold out but kyazoonga can only sell tickets at some of the stands not at ol of them...so the rest are not listed
In the mornings, the Vijay Merchant stand will be terrible. The sun will be right in your face and you won't get any sea breeze either. I had gone for a non day night ODI there looooooooong ago. I remember that Merchant stand wasn't comfortable at all. And India lost that match. :(( SG stand on the other hand you'll get a lot of breeze during the evening right in your face and also only for some short duration just before sunset, you'll be facing the sun. @ OP, tickets are sold out? :haha: I bet inspite ( or maybe because) of that you wouldn't even have 30% attendance for this game.
It'll be a full house when Sachin is batting (if he doesnt score a 100 at Kolkata)