Can Spurs win the league?

King Tendulkar

A 4-0 win against a team whose relegation is a certainty won't cover up Spurs' inadequacies - the kind which Manutd will brutally expose next week Good to see Malbranque scoring again though; he is a great player
Man Utd need to register a win first :sad_smile:

Man utd lose the derby. Tough day for glory hunters. Spurs still above man utd in league:D
They have had tougher fixtures - Reading, Portsmouth away (where they always lose), and now the derby. Spuds played two relegation certs in Sunderland and Derby and an Everton side which usually blows hot and cold - easier fixtures - yet you still have only 3 points Any predictions for next week ? I reckon Manutd will beat Spurs 3-0

wtf u mean by glory hunters?? why u keep saying that cr@p.. basically any team which winz epl, their fanz are glory hunterz..???? i know ur pissed about spurs shyt start to this season.. but well isn't that everytime??
Cos you are not from manchester and have no roots there. Yet you support man utd. You are a glory hunter so just deal with this!

I Will Survive by Martin Jol First I was afraid, I was petrified ! Kept thinking I could never turn Spurs into a top 4 side But I spent oh so many nights thinking how Stalteri did me wrong Am I a mong ? But I'll just have to carry on and we'll be back, into 5th place I'll just wait till the transfer window to sign another waste of space I should have sold Paul Robinson, I should have dropped him from the team If I had known for just one second he'd concede more goals than Derby Coun-ty Go on now go, Bent there's the door just turn around now, 'cause you don't score goals anymore weren't you the one we paid so much for, you were dearer than Hen-ry I knew you'd crumble, I'd rather have Emile Hes-key,,,, Oh no cause I, I will surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive As long as I win the next 6 games I know I will stay alive, I've got Tainio who is shat, and Huddlestone who's just fat, but I'll survive I will surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.. It took all the strength I had not to fall apart kept trying hard to mend Defoe's relationship with his little t@rt and I spent oh so many nights trying on John Barnes' tights And oh I've cried, I want the Spurs job till I die! And you see Keane, he hates me too I subbed him off when we were winning, then we went and f*****g drew ! And now im scratching my big chin, why can't I just sell Ledley King? If I'm gonna save my skin, I'll need some politics style spin I will surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive !!!

arsenal are finsihed. bankrupt after stadium move. they get rid of henry and sign some croat joker, he is the new jeffers. they have signed jack and lost their best player. in the last 2 seasons they have finished a total of 8 points ahead of spurs. their time is up, we are no 1 in north london again. liverpool bankrupt after yank takeover, like man utd servicing massive debt. torres is not suited to premership. he will flop. spurs will finish above these 2 losing clubs. If man utd and chelsea get distracted by europe, who knows spurs could be champs!
:hysterical::haha::hysterical::haha: