Favourite TV shows

suma25

All time favorites: Deadliest Catch (Season 1) Dead Like Me Touching Evil (the american one) West Wing Star Trek Enterprise the now over Stargate SG1 Current favorites: Battlestar Galactica Sleeper Cell Mythbusters Dirty Jobs Shield Sitcoms that i really liked: Fraiser Seinfeld Foreign shows: Touching Evil (the british version) Heist and yeah: Yes, Minister (and later Yes, Prime Minister) i own the whole cannon of Sherlock Holmes (with Jeremy Brett), X-Files, Star Trek (every fraking show except for DS-9), and on july 24th i will have the entire Stargate SG 1 series, so i guess you could count them amongst my favorites too.

Love: Family Guy, Scrubs, Southpark, Simpsons, The Daily Show, Colbert Report Like: Mythbusters, Man vs Wild, Countdown with Keith Olberman When I'm bored: any weird reality show.
i absolutely love Man vs Wild a friend of mine has met Bear Grylls in England before he became famous as the Man in Man vs Wild.

i absolutely love Man vs Wild a friend of mine has met Bear Grylls in England before he became famous as the Man in Man vs Wild.
Wasn't he well known before doing Man vs Wild ? Being one of the few people to have climbed the summit of Everest. Only 1000 or so have done it since Norgay and Hillary made it in 1953 Another really cool nature show is Austin Steven's "Snakemaster". Although it's been ages since they made new episodes

Wasn't he well known before doing Man vs Wild ? Being one of the few people to have climbed the summit of Everest. Only 1000 or so have done it since Norgay and Hillary made it in 1953 Another really cool nature show is Austin Steven's "Snakemaster". Although it's been ages since they made new episodes
i think it was more about when he achieved it. he was the yongest since sir edmond hillary to scale the peak (till of course, very recently). moreover he was a member of the SAS and had a british version of the Man vs Wild show. and yeah he was quite famous, but only in england.

First season over last year, fans had to wait a long time for seaosn 2 and its rocking if you download etc, season 1 is available The Series is wonderful, it's different and bill paxter has played a very nice role P.S I don't think the DVDs are available for renting

Current The Big Bang Theory (Sheldon Cooper :woot:) How I Met Your Mother (Barney :woot:) Two & Half Men (sadly, going down hill :(() Mythbusters (also going down hill :(() Mentalist (first season was awesome) Numb3rs (Amita :woot: :P) Old Seinfeld Everybody Loves Raymond Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Home Improvement Agatha Christie's Poirot (i guess it's still current :D) Perry Mason (the black & white ones)