Favourite TV shows

suma25

what are your favourite tv shows/sitcoms on tv desi videsi past/present whatever... mine...... videsi arrested development (this show died too early) office sienfeld friends desi shriman shrimati (jatin kanakia was awesome) sarbhai vs sarabhai office office

English speaking: -Most sci-fi shows that have ever aired... -House MD -The Sopranos -Family Guy -South Park -Simpsons -Futurama -Avatar: The Last Airbender -Samurai Jack Japanese speaking: -Most anime shows that have ever aired... Indian language speaking: -None, they all suck... -------- (Seriously, Indian TV is worse than like 80s Australian TV... It is abysmal - the acting is dire, the plots are dire, the themes are dire. Take shows like Hatim - it dosent even have anything to do wtih Indian mythology. Take the numerous dramas - about 50 zoom-in shots on melodramatic expressions per episode, and not a single boundary pushing show. Take historical epics, with their cardboard jewelry and childish levels of realism. There is some okay non-fiction, but every drama I have seen is crap.)

I havent watched Hindi serials in a while so cant comment on them. Amongst the English ones I like: The Office The Sopranos(off and on) Sienfeld(old but still good) That 70's show 24(too long and often weird and repeatative still a good watch) The Simpsons (Bartender Moe is my fav cartoon character) Scrubs(again off and on). x

seinfeld 2 1/2 men fresh prince are you smarter than a 5th grader :giggle: american idol wife swap :haha: 30 minute meals flip that house/flip this house informercials (investment/real estate related) :cantstop:

since at my dinner time "Left right Left" comes on Sab Tv..so watch it.. else no hindi serials or drama.. But earlier i used to watch.. 1. Sreeman Shrimati 2. sarbhai vs sarabhai 3. Yes Boss 4. Special Squad 5. CID 6. Byomkesh Bakshi 7. Ramayan 8. Mahabharat 9. Tenalirama 10. Malgudi Days No Foreign serials for me...except few episodes of Sex and the City..

I love Da Ali G show. Baron Cohen's outlandish humour is simply superb. Here is an interview of Ali G with the Beckhams. If you havnt watched it before , you gotto. Its hilarious. P842Tmi6lrc