Favourite TV shows

suma25

finished series- seinfeld x-files Star-trek TNG Battlestar galactica(the new one) sopranos curb your enthusiasm current- lost(way behind though) the mentalist House 30 rock 24-way behind Weeds dexter planning to watch the wire from the beginning on DVD. the best actress of them all weeds_poster.jpg

I do not watch English shows as it is shown almost one year late in India and that too censored episodes .. Big Brother was shown on VH1 a few days ago and that too season 9 and all the masala was cut off while showing in India that too so late

I do not watch English shows as it is shown almost one year late in India and that too censored episodes .. Big Brother was shown on VH1 a few days ago and that too season 9 and all the masala was cut off while showing in India that too so late
I watched first six seasons of 24, all FRIENDS, prison break, heroes, hustle, criminal minds when I was in India itself. Of course, I didnt watch them on TV. I only watch cricket on TV

I watched first six seasons of 24, all FRIENDS, prison break, heroes, hustle, criminal minds when I was in India itself. Of course, I didnt watch them on TV. I only watch cricket on TV
where do you watch the shows if you do not watch it on TV :hmmm:

Guest Shivani

Sarabhai v Sarabhai Hum Paanch Mrs Madhuri Dixit Hum Sab Ek Hain Family no. 1 I Love You Kahin toh Hoga Roadies Remix Rules Of Engagement Lie to me gossip girl few eps of Boston Legal That 70s show started: big bang theory two and half men