Favourite TV shows

suma25

Finished Spartacus Vengeance (season 3). Was kinda repetitive.
I saw the 1st season and I thought all the fighting scenes looked really fake so I didn't like the show at all.
Check out Newsroom. Great show
saw season 1 long time back - isn't the show a bit too idealistic? Also, the humor in this show, unlike in Sorkin's other shows like The West Wing or Studio 60, doesn't quite fit in and looks out of place.

Im rewatching Band of Brothers. Wtahced about 7 eps so far, still powerful viewing. A few current big names have little roles in that series- James McAvoy pops up briefly, as does Micheal Fassbender, Tom Hardy

Banshee? is it coming now? I don't see it.
Apparently next season will broadcast in 2014....ridiculously long time in between seasons. Awesome show though with some grade A nudity.
Anger Management anyone? :hmmm:
U just want to check out Charlie Sheen huh :headshake:
Waiting for Breaking bad final 8 episodes.
Hope they kill off Skylar....hate that b****

saw season 1 long time back - isn't the show a bit too idealistic? Also, the humor in this show, unlike in Sorkin's other shows like The West Wing or Studio 60, doesn't quite fit in and looks out of place.
Ideology is at the core of the show, so it is inevitable that it gets preachy at times. The humour actually fits in quite well with the news part of the show. the only part I didnt quite like the humour when they reverted to slapstick comedy in a few episodes.

Yes....I found 1st half of the last season quiet lame tbh....not edge of the seat stuff like season 4 .....getting too predictable and boring....hope they end on a high
They don't have to as all the main antagonists of Walt are already killed, its just a build up to end.

They don't have to as all the main antagonists of Walt are already killed' date=' its just a build up to end.[/spoiler']
Yup,but I think they took it easy this half of the season....also skylar character was meant to be whiny intentionally but the way her character behaves makes no sense now....infact it is unintentionally annoying. Jesse s character too also has become too inconsistent .....for stuff he does,he seems to be over the top with his morals....has become annoying too.

Yup,but I think they took it easy this half of the season....also skylar character was meant to be whiny intentionally but the way her character behaves makes no sense now....infact it is unintentionally annoying. Jesse s character too also has become too inconsistent .....for stuff he does,he seems to be over the top with his morals....has become annoying too.
But he was there like from begining , also that"Kid" incident will definitely affect. Agreed its not meeting the standards of season 4 end episodes , but then let us wait and see till the series ends.