Favourite TV shows

suma25

First two seasons are good.....gets kinda repetitive later on.....at least in my opinion.....
tell me ur fav show :P any recommendations(everyone) ? i have seen breaking bad,24(4 seasons ),prison break (only season 1 ) dexter,GOT,lie to me right now im watching homeland seen many more now suits comes to mind :hmmm: after homeland im gonna watch mad men but im kind of near end of billing circle need to download stuff now :embarassed:

tell me ur fav show :P any recommendations(everyone) ? i have seen breaking bad,24(4 seasons ),prison break (only season 1 ) dexter,GOT,lie to me right now im watching homeland seen many more now suits comes to mind :hmmm: after homeland im gonna watch mad men but im kind of near end of billing circle need to download stuff now :embarassed:
I like sitcoms mostly.....not much of a drama/crime/thriller show person though I watch Suits... 1. Parks and Recreation 2. The Inbetweeners-UK (this show gets embarrassingly funny at times) 3. Workaholics 4. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (this show epitomizes ICF behaviour) 5. Grounded For Life (old but underrated) 6. Arrested Development (:adore:) 7. Seinfeld 8. Curb Your Enthusiasm 9. The IT Crowd UK (very very underrated) 10. Flight of the Conchords Shows like Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, That 70s Show are pretty bad ass too......

I like sitcoms mostly.....not much of a drama/crime/thriller show person though I watch Suits... 1. Parks and Recreation 2. The Inbetweeners-UK (this show gets embarrassingly funny at times) 3. Workaholics 4. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (this show epitomizes ICF behaviour) 5. Grounded For Life (old but underrated) 6. Arrested Development (:adore:) 7. Seinfeld 8. Curb Your Enthusiasm 9. The IT Crowd UK (very very underrated) 10. Flight of the Conchords Shows like Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, That 70s Show are pretty bad ass too......
seen many of them even i like sitcoms but did not wanted to see one (until maniac hyped one up :hysterical:) thats why they were not in my list actually i have seen many more just cannot remember from top of my head :P

seen many of them even i like sitcoms but did not wanted to see one (until maniac hyped one up :hysterical:) thats why they were not in my list actually i have seen many more just cannot remember from top of my head :P
:nice:

watch and tell me if you think it was worth the hype:smiley:

watch and tell me if you think it was worth the hype:smiley:
the way u hype ur bowling im not buying it.. :D (i always like to keep hype low,this way im never disappointed and i am able to see show without any expectations :nervous: )

what do you want to see - crime/mystery' date=' legal, political, historical fiction/fantasy, humor, drama???[/quote'] already found one..:two_thumbs_up: i will talk to u after i finish these 4-5 shows:cantstop: mad men looks good saw first episode on tv..its kind of show i normally dont see hope it surprises me :D