Favourite TV shows

suma25

already found one..:two_thumbs_up: i will talk to u after i finish these 4-5 shows:cantstop: mad men looks good saw first episode on tv..its kind of show i normally dont see hope it surprises me :D
:agree: its different and its sheer brilliance. Just keep watching... p.s. If you want good quality, small sized torrents for these shows, PM me :secret:

:agree: its different and its sheer brilliance. Just keep watching... p.s. If you want good quality, small sized torrents for these shows, PM me :secret:
i normally download dvd rips or normal 480p rips with shows like games of thrones i donwloaded hd :--D

u just spoiled how i met your mother? :((
What was there to spoil in the first place? Show was on a massive nose-dive since the 4th season......season 5 was good for a while.....and then it went back to being bullshit.....must say though, that chick looks scarily similar to Lily....

What was there to spoil in the first place? Show was on a massive nose-dive since the 4th season......season 5 was good for a while.....and then it went back to being bullshit.....must say though' date=' that chick looks scarily similar to Lily....[/quote'] nothing i just saw episide.. i thought they will build it up well and there would be big surprise or something :p yes htis show has gone down a lot first 4 seasons were brilliant after that they kept dragging more and more for no reason