Sign in to follow this  
suma25

Favourite TV shows

The Night Of is decent too. First few episodes are quite slow but the show picks up from halfway point. 

How To Get Away With Murder is another good one. Fast paced and thrilling.

Does anyone know where can I find episodes of aghori, the series use to come on zee with rajesh vivek playing the title role, absolutely killer performance, that was the beginning years of zee with superb serials.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Fauda-gripping Israeli series with Palestinian viewpoint shown as well.

False flag- another hit series in Israel (no Palestine here..only mossad)

Unforgotten-british...two excellent series so far...cases start after  dead bodies r found decades later ...

6 episodes per season I think

Wallander- Swedish- an entertaining crime series.

Homeland season 6  running currently(original is Israeli series hatufim)

THE Saboteurs(title in uk)- The same story about Operation gunnerside- the destruction of the heavy water plant in norway..Heisenberg's role also portrayed...

Kampen om tungtvannet(1948) , heroes of telemark (1965) were  movies on the same subject.

Germany is not known for great tv..but deutschland 83 is a global hit and entertaining spy story. 

Season finale of Homeland...abruptly ended, it seems like a feature now. All seasons have a loose ending and they kind of tie to the next season, Too bad

Spoiler

they bumped off a good guy. 

Because it's on showtime, I like it much better than 24. Indian TV is unwatchable, can't sit through 2 mins without getting cringes as they are played for the LCD (mathwalla LCD)

On 4/14/2017 at 0:22 AM, coffee_rules said:

Season finale of Homeland...abruptly ended, it seems like a feature now. All seasons have a loose ending and they kind of tie to the next season, Too bad

Reveal hidden contents

they bumped off a good guy. 

Because it's on showtime, I like it much better than 24. Indian TV is unwatchable, can't sit through 2 mins without getting cringes as they are played for the LCD (mathwalla LCD)

this was a lame one...looks like they changed the script in between?  they rushed it in the end.

17 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Man i m watching hells kitchen these days... By god Gordan Ramsey is god of insults 

Need a course :aha: from him 

well if you're into cooking, he did have Gordon.Ramsays.Ultimate.Cookery.Course

no chapter on insults  though me thinks

57 minutes ago, PBN said:

well if you're into cooking, he did have Gordon.Ramsays.Ultimate.Cookery.Course

no chapter on insults  though me thinks

Na not into cooking but its just fun watching him get mad at everyone... his insults are funny and ruthless at same time

Edited by Rasgulla

59 minutes ago, PBN said:

Ran out of good shows to watch.  Prison Break S05 was lame.  Just tried to milk the legacy of PB

Started Mad Men

oh almost forgot, Game of Thrones coming back this weekend

Fargo-binged watched 3 seasons in a week 

4 minutes ago, PBN said:

yeah watching fargo

fargo season 1 was a great one, the best season for me so far.  season 2 was kinda the same so lost its effect. season 3 has been good

Yep Lorne Malvo> Hanzee Dent

but still damn Hanzee was a bad ass too :fear1:

28 minutes ago, PBN said:

poor man's Big Bang Theory IMO but it's good at times. the thing is you know they're going to go kaboom at the end of the season.

ahh Big Bang theory is crap man. i mean I am not crazy fan, will watch odd episode. This is better.

I rather watch this one or Arreseted development kind of shows that Big bang theory. Seinfeld being the best ever. 

Please suggest which shows to watch. Suggest only 2 out of the below please.

Sopranos

The Wire

Vikings

House of Cards

Dexter

House M.D.

Sons of Anarchy

Seinfeld

Have time for only two TV show presently.

My taste: I loved Breaking Bad and 1st 2 seasons of Prison Break. Feel GOT and Sherlock are somewhat over rated but still addictive, Suits is strictly OK. BBT again boring while Friends was very addictive. 

Edited by Gollum

53 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sopranos

The Wire

Vikings

House of Cards

Dexter

House M.D.

Sons of Anarchy

Seinfeld

My taste: I loved Breaking Bad and 1st 2 seasons of Prison Break. Feel GOT and Sherlock are somewhat over rated but still addictive, Suits is strictly OK. BBT again boring while Friends was very addictive. 

Dexter and House of Cards 

For non English shows, I would recommend Pablo Escobar, Marsaille, Witnesses, etc. There is a thread on Netflix as well 

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Sopranos

The Wire

Vikings

House of Cards

Dexter

House M.D.

Sons of Anarchy

Seinfeld

I personally didn't like Sopranos or Dexter, both are way overrated in my opinion. 

House M.D is fun for a while, but the episodes get really repetitive and stale after a while. 

Watch Seinfeld only if you want a comedy and aren't planning on binge watching.

I would watch The Wire and House of Cards.

24 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

I personally didn't like Sopranos or Dexter, both are way overrated in my opinion. 

House M.D is fun for a while, but the episodes get really repetitive and stale after a while. 

Watch Seinfeld only if you want a comedy and aren't planning on binge watching.

I would watch The Wire and House of Cards.

1 hour ago, zen said:

Dexter and House of Cards 

For non English shows, I would recommend Pablo Escobar, Marsaille, Witnesses, etc. There is a thread on Netflix as well 

Thanks guys. I guess I will start with House of Cards and Seinfeld then. I was reading the reviews of Dexter and it seems there is a lot of blood and gore in it. I have blood phobia and get very weak at the sight of blood. A little bit of it is fine but too much of it and I may have to start skipping those scenes. Is it really that gruesome? 

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Thanks guys. I guess I will start with House of Cards and Seinfeld then. I was reading the reviews of Dexter and it seems there is a lot of blood and gore in it. I have blood phobia and get very weak at the sight of blood. A little bit of it is fine but too much of it and I may have to start skipping those scenes. Is it really that gruesome? 

Yes, there is a lot of blood. The main character is basically a serial killer with a "moral code" and thus the show portrays him as a vigilante. There is at least 1 murder per show and there is always a ton of blood.

Just now, Tibarn said:

Yes, there is a lot of blood. The main character is basically a serial killer with a "moral code" and thus the show portrays him as a vigilante. There is at least 1 murder per show and there is always a ton of blood.

Thanks. Guess I am not watching Dexter anytime soon then.

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

I stopped watching last year. Their writing has been crap after season 1. And now they have a skinny ass Batman? Ugh

The series has been gripping, no doubt but they could have delayed Batman's entry. Still not sure, so let's see. You have to watch it just for the bad ass villains.

50 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

The series has been gripping, no doubt but they could have delayed Batman's entry. Still not sure, so let's see. You have to watch it just for the bad ass villains.

The problem is they keep recycling the same old villians. Bringing them back from the dead and whatnot. 

On 8/5/2017 at 9:08 AM, Gollum said:

Sopranos

The Wire

Vikings

House of Cards

Dexter

House M.D.

Sons of Anarchy

Seinfeld

wire abd sopranos. also six feet under.