Favourite TV shows

suma25

Yeah. They should either stop the show now or remove her.
not bcos of her.. itsj sut that it has become like any other show.. the scientific, geeky jokes are gone and are now replaced by weirdness and making fun of just character like shaldon and raj.. season 1 was airing on tv and u can just see the difference ..i laughed more watching re runs then compared to actual show but i think last 2-3 episodes have been all right again before that this season was really boring :p

not bcos of her.. itsj sut that it has become like any other show.. the scientific, geeky jokes are gone and are now replaced by weirdness and making fun of just character like shaldon and raj.. season 1 was airing on tv and u can just see the difference ..i laughed more watching re runs then compared to actual show but i think last 2-3 episodes have been all right again before that this season was really boring :p
actually it had started to go downhill somewhere in the middle of the 4th season. Also, in the 5th season it seemed that they were developing Raj's character as gay - it wasn't very funny and it showed that they were running out of ideas. I haven't seen s6 but will see it once the entire season is over.