Calling all southies. Why this kolaveri di?

Holysmoke

Holy cow...Oops.. Sorry... Holy Cowwu! This is sheer viral material! :omg:

btw anybody can translate the opening line, kolavari means killing,right?!, so i am guessing he is saying " why do i want to kill(myself), die"
Its means 'why so much anger?' I love it how when the lyrics goes 'Girl skinnu whitu.. heartu color blacku..', the camera pans onto to Shruti. :laugh:

I've heard it almost 20 times in the last few hours. And I dont know jack about Tamil-u. The music director is a 21 year old kid. :ohmy:
Whats there to be surprised. :headshake: Just like how if you shake the branches of trees in Pakistan, future match-fixers will drop by their 100s, if you gently nudge the branches in T.N, future Rahmans will land by their dozens.

Whats there to be surprised. :headshake: Just like how if you shake the branches of trees in Pakistan' date=' future match-fixers will drop by their 100s, if you gently nudge the branches in T.N, future Rahmans will land by their dozens.[/quote'] Going by that logic, nudge the branches in mumbai, and tendulkars will land by the dozens:cantstop: