We lived a full life, now we choose to end it

ravishingravi

They seemed like loners ....no friends not even a maid. I personally know couples like that and it's scary to think that one day they might end up like this couple.
Stop generalizing.This is an extremely rare incident. [Regarding them throwing away DVDs and books,I think Shammi Kapoor used to tear out pages from books once he read through them]

---> They don't have kids, it would have made them very sad ---->Their parents and friends were not in touch, they just felt very lonely. ----> The guy looks very thin and i don't think he had the guts to look for some other girl, had he tried for some other girl his life would have become very intresting. ----> The lady ,she was working from home as a freelancer and never got in touch with her friends or with her parents. Girls do need this kind of support when they are actually unable to produce a kid. ----> They went to many places but did they enjoyed sex there? We dont know. -----> Looks like they confused lot of things by reading all those useless phillosphical books. I **** hate books. ****ing books.

---> They don't have kids, it would have made them very sad ---->Their parents and friends were not in touch, they just felt very lonely. ----> The guy looks very thin and i don't think he had the guts to look for some other girl, had he tried for some other girl his life would have become very intresting. ----> The lady ,she was working from home as a freelancer and never got in touch with her friends or with her parents. Girls do need this kind of support when they are actually unable to produce a kid. ----> They went to many places but did they enjoyed sex there? We dont know. -----> Looks like they confused lot of things by reading all those useless phillosphical books. I **** hate books. ****ing books.
There you go.Everything Simplified (BP style). Stop thinking and analyzing everything so much guys !

A case of acute depression...!! It is scary when both couples get into depression with no family members for rescue..They needed support and understanding from their family' date=' especially their parents..[/quote'] If it was just depression, one could understand it. This seems much more complicated.

Depression could be chronic and often suicidal..! Problem is those suffering from depression will cut themselves off from society resulting in more depression , it is a vicious cycle..Looks like these couples have been suicidal for long,..Probably going through extreme emotional pain everyday..Its just that they fooled people in their suicide note..