Great effort from my old man

Dhoni_fan

Guys not just because he is my dad am so proud of how has has delt with a situation which has placed my family under a lot of stress. A white English guy from work was left with no home, so my parents out of the goodness of their hearts took them into our home! I wont go into too much detail but we received lots of subtle abuse, and they pretty much treated our home like a hotel and bed and brekfast. After they left 3 weeks later they never saw my parents thanked them or anything but left their posters at our hose in the shed! I sometimes see this guy at work but no mention of my parents or his stuff! So last week my father took his stuff to the tip because we had not heard from them for 4 weeks and our house is not a storage place. Today he had the nerver having not mentioned it for 4 weeks to text me and ask me to bring his posters all the way into work tomorrow. I showed my dad the text and dad replied from his phone. "you left 4 weeks ago, and when you were here you treated our home like a bed and brekfast now you are treating it like a storage place, you said 4 weeks back you were coming back to pick up your stuff and see my wife but we never heard back from you or received any thanks, then you have the nerve to ask ...(me) to bring your posters into work. If you really want to find your posters.... you will find them at the tip. Ps I had to pay the handy man good money to clear out our shed and take the rubbish to the tip".

Guys not just because he is my dad am so proud of how has has delt with a situation which has placed my family under a lot of stress. A white English guy from work was left with no home, so my parents out of the goodness of their hearts took them into our home! I wont go into too much detail but we received lots of subtle abuse, and they pretty much treated our home like a hotel and bed and brekfast. After they left 3 weeks later they never saw my parents thanked them or anything but left their posters at our hose in the shed! I sometimes see this guy at work but no mention of my parents or his stuff! So last week my father took his stuff to the tip because we had not heard from them for 4 weeks and our house is not a storage place. Today he had the nerver having not mentioned it for 4 weeks to text me and ask me to bring his posters all the way into work tomorrow. I showed my dad the text and dad replied from his phone. "you left 4 weeks ago, and when you were here you treated our home like a bed and brekfast now you are treating it like a storage place, you said 4 weeks back you were coming back to pick up your stuff and see my wife but we never heard back from you or received any thanks, then you have the nerve to ask ...(me) to bring your posters into work. If you really want to find your posters.... you will find them at the tip. Ps I had to pay the handy man good money to clear out our shed and take the rubbish to the tip".
:facepalm:

I mean earlier too I read stories of Nri's doing good with white's and later on White's not caring about it.Why you Nri's have habit of doing good with white's which are not even worth of it
It's wrong to generalize based on a few stories. I am sure majority of white people are nice. You just can't live in another country with that kind of an opinion of the people who live there.

It's wrong to generalize based on a few stories. I am sure majority of white people are nice. You just can't live in another country with that kind of an opinion of the people who live there.
I am not generalizing but as written in story the person already started taking undue advantage of them ,at that time you have to be strict with them

There's a line in the Bhagvad Gita that says something to the tune of " Do your duty, don't worry about the fruits of your action" Your parents can be proud of their actions. Honourable indeed. Of course, if it were me in your their place, I'd slip in a note between the posters saying "now that you are gone, and we're missing your presence, we've decided to adopt a pet donkey so that we're always reminded of you. Of course the animal will find it difficult to meet your levels of non cleanliness, but we'll make do. We'll even name him ____ (insert name of the guy)."

Appears as if Dhoni fan and his dad have decided to take on the goras with Dhoni fan's punchy lines in telemarketing calls and his dad with his letters! .... Just wondering, did the 'goras' pay a rent for their stay? Because it's hard to see someone coming in as a guest behaving like that