Impressed by Aaron

Despite our indian comms bizzarley desperate to criticise him. I have been impressed by him. Bowling good pace, generally bowls around 85 to 86 mph but at least once or twice an over slips himself and get to 89 to 91 mph. Starts spell slowly, then cranks up speed as he goes. Good accuracy as well, has bowled maybe a tad short. But in late spells has got it right. Such a flat track yet bowled with pace and accuracy. I am impressed and already to me seems a banker to go aus

He has run up problem and his run up is very un-fast bowler like. He needs to sort it out and work in it to make it smoother' date='so many halts.[/quote'] Wasn't that bad. The guy has loads of ability. Loads to work with. Give him a good run in the side including all odis coming up and by end of aus tour he will have improved by at least 30%
I guess it was limp..Same here..Not impressed..Yadav is miles ahead or Aaron..He mixes his deliveries and slips in few yorkers..
Not much in it. But nice problem to have comparing 2 pacers. Aaron was a bit nervous in 1st spell. But by 2nd spell was already miles better and frankly very impressive. 2nd spell was up on speed, accuracy and movement. Just shows that in time he will get better and better. I tell you know pace threesome over seas of Ishant, Yadav and Aaron is as quick as you get in world cricket and would cause mayhem on some pitches
I guess it was limp..Same here..Not impressed..Yadav is miles ahead or Aaron..He mixes his deliveries and slips in few yorkers..
Dont forget Yadav was worse than this in Delhi test first innings. He is more accurate. He beaten the bat on many occasions, was unlucky not to get any edge. I Have only one issue with Aaron that is his awkward run up. He will have to improve it, otherwise he has bowled better than what Yadav had bowled in first innings of his first test.

He will improve loads. Even in 1 day he has improve loads:cantstop: In the 1st 3 overs I was like what has happened to him. He has turned in to Vivay Kumar. Then all of a sudden the tension went, the muscles loosned and the speeds cranked up. Then 2nd spell bowling regularly at 85 mph with many clocking 90 mph and a few at 91 mph. Accuracy was there as well. He is a find

Yadav was like 134-136 bowler 2 years ago. So Aaron can also improve his ability to maintain good pace over a long spell.
Yadav has done a lot of gym work to strengthen his muscles in this period. When Yadav came into lime light first time through a Duleep trophy match 3 years ago, when he was 21, his fastest delivery was 141K in that match when he took 5-fer including the wickets of Dravid and VVS on a slow and low pitch, but he gains quite a bit of pace in 3 years.
Has had a very similar start to Umesh. Umesh, after getting his first wicket in Delhi, was a different bowler, same will happen with Varun as well. Hopefully unlike Umesh, he doesn't have to wait till the 2nd innings for his first wicket.
I think he has bowled better than what Umesh did in his first innings, could have easily had a wicket or two on any other day.