Impressed by Aaron

Any news how he bowled today? The speeds? Grabbed a couple of wickets This fella stays injury free for 3 or 4 months could be knocking on door for indian selction. Thats if speeds are still up after injury. Will be rusty but may take a month or two but could be then firing.
Check Ranji Trophy thread for news on Domestic Cricket.
Not bowling at full tilt,I guess he's be in mid 130's atm,can crank it up coz he's that type of a bowler.It's good if he takes some time before bowling at full pace.
He needs to given the ful-season to play ..If he holds up , NZ series against a comparatively weaker opposition would be a good time to bring him back in the Test Side ... nce he holds up for 5-6 months , then may be can think of bringing him to ODI setup also and taking him to WC 2015 provided he is cranking up the pace to min.140+ .,:two_thumbs_up:
He needs to given the ful-season to play ..If he holds up , NZ series against a comparatively weaker opposition would be a good time to bring him back in the Test Side ... nce he holds up for 5-6 months , then may be can think of bringing him to ODI setup also and taking him to WC 2015 provided he is cranking up the pace to min.140+ .,:two_thumbs_up:
He needs to play ODIs first, not tests.

Aaron is one of the best on Talent and had he been flying to Africa ....it wud have been great.... He ws bowling better then Shammi when he played the ODI"s for us..... I still believe on fast bowling Talent is he is blessed more then UY bhuvi n shammi... He just needs to practice harder n manage his fitness....... What I waNna say is if he practices as hard as BK or Shammi he will surely suceed...... People get hurt when they stretch in the match with out proper Practice n rhythm.... UY did not suceed against Mumbai bcos he possibly may be out of rhythm......else 145K Bowling at 3 by 4th pitch length he is bound to Suceed .....if he bowls straight on wickets 6 balls he will always get wickets.......UY must be genuinely out of rhythm to take 1 wicket in 19 + 7 Overs......26 overs had he been in rhyth he wud have got 10 or 11 wickets....

One of the best things about Aaron, in the brief period he played international cricket,, was that he bowled on or around the off stump at high pace and his approach looked objective. He did not bowl random mindless deliveries but at the same time, maintained his pace. I hope, for the sake of Indian cricket, that he stays fit.

One of the best things about Aaron' date=' in the brief period he played international cricket,, was that he bowled on or around the off stump at high pace and his approach looked objective. He did not bowl random mindless deliveries but at the same time, maintained his pace. I hope, for the sake of Indian cricket, that he stays fit.[/quote'] Yes. He'd be a welcome addition to the ODI team. He looked the most promising at the death out of anyone in recent times not named Zaheer Khan.