Impressed by Aaron

I guess it was limp..Same here..Not impressed..Yadav is miles ahead or Aaron..He mixes his deliveries and slips in few yorkers..
Haven't seen much of Aaron today but he looks decent. Yadav looks better for tests as he bows good outswingers, reverses it later in the innings and can probably sustain greater pace over a longer period due to a better physique. Aaron looked better for limited overs as he was more accurate and was able to get to move the ball both ways (not much movement but enough to be effective).

rkt is saying right. If he can sort out his run-up problem, he can be more faster than Umesh Yadav and in 1 year or so, he will touching 150 k regularly. The good thing about Varun Aaron is his lower body which looks very powerful. His legs are very strong and his butt is much round shaped that gives you the idea that his pace actually is coming from his butt and lower part of the body which is ideal. Varun's upper body is strong as well but he is generating pace basically thru his lower half. Australia will be the best place to take both these bowlers to, Umesh and Varun. I remember, the last tour of Australia, where Ishant and Sreesanth had taken their fitness levels from 6/10 to 9/10. And then there is always enough gap between matches in Australia to recover. I just hope selectors will take both these bowlers there

It's true :giggle: We have the wankhede groundsman to thank for this' date=' preparing patta to help Tendu get 100th ton :hysterical: It has helped Sree instead, all that devotion to God has helped :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Sree is injured, how can he be selected? pacers for Aus are. Zak (17th provisional, subject to fitness) Ishant PK Yadav Aaron and one more of RP/Unadkat/VInay,/MIthun/Gony etc.
Sree is injured, how can he be selected? pacers for Aus are. Zak (17th provisional, subject to fitness) Ishant PK Yadav Aaron and one more of RP/Unadkat/VInay,/MIthun/Gony etc.
He said he may make it for Aus, there is a chance. I need to buy this fat groundsman some jalebi :hysterical: You really think they will choose one of RP/Unadkat/VInay,/MIthun/Gony lol. Trust me, now I just hope Sree is fit, if so he will be in the squad. Aaron won't be going now. Hopefully he won't run through the tail or Ishu. Go Ashwin and Ojha :pray:
rkt is saying right. If he can sort out his run-up problem' date=' he can be more faster than Umesh Yadav and in 1 year or so, he will touching 150 k regularly. The good thing about Varun Aaron is his lower body which looks very powerful. [b']His legs are very strong and his butt is much round shaped that gives you the idea that his pace actually is coming from his butt and lower part of the body which is ideal. Varun's upper body is strong as well but he is generating pace basically thru his lower half. Australia will be the best place to take both these bowlers to, Umesh and Varun. I remember, the last tour of Australia, where Ishant and Sreesanth had taken their fitness levels from 6/10 to 9/10. And then there is always enough gap between matches in Australia to recover. I just hope selectors will take both these bowlers there
wtf :haha::haha::haha::haha:
He said he may make it for Aus, there is a chance. I need to buy this fat groundsman some jalebi :hysterical: You really think they will choose one of RP/Unadkat/VInay,/MIthun/Gony lol. Trust me, now I just hope Sree is fit, if so he will be in the squad. Aaron won't be going now. Hopefully he won't run through the tail or Ishu. Go Ashwin and Ojha :pray:
I will give you all my ICF$ and You will give me all yours if Sreesanth is selected for Aus tour on November 26.
rkt is saying right. If he can sort out his run-up problem' date=' he can be more faster than Umesh Yadav and in 1 year or so, he will touching 150 k regularly. The good thing about Varun Aaron is his lower body which looks very powerful. His legs are very strong and [b']his butt is much round shaped that gives you the idea that his pace actually is coming from his butt and lower part of the body which is ideal. Varun's upper body is strong as well but he is generating pace basically thru his lower half.
:WTF:
rkt is saying right. If he can sort out his run-up problem' date=' he can be more faster than Umesh Yadav and in 1 year or so, he will touching 150 k regularly. The good thing about Varun Aaron is his lower body which looks very powerful. [b']His legs are very strong and his butt is much round shaped that gives you the idea that his pace actually is coming from his butt and lower part of the body which is ideal. Varun's upper body is strong as well but he is generating pace basically thru his lower half. Australia will be the best place to take both these bowlers to, Umesh and Varun. I remember, the last tour of Australia, where Ishant and Sreesanth had taken their fitness levels from 6/10 to 9/10. And then there is always enough gap between matches in Australia to recover. I just hope selectors will take both these bowlers there
:giggle:
He will improve loads. Even in 1 day he has improve loads:cantstop: In the 1st 3 overs I was like what has happened to him. He has turned in to Vivay Kumar. Then all of a sudden the tension went, the muscles loosned and the speeds cranked up. Then 2nd spell bowling regularly at 85 mph with many clocking 90 mph and a few at 91 mph. Accuracy was there as well. He is a find
"loads" "miles ahead".. there is no limit to your hyperbole :cantstop:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
IMO' date=' he will have to improve his out swinger if he wants to be a better strike bowler because in swing bowlers mostly have limited success in test cricket and a good out swing is essential like Umesh has.[/quote'] Ishant hasnt done what youre talking about till now in his career.What little I saw of Aaron's bowling in the morning,he was seaming the ball out alright.