"I am thankful for ICF because"

Brainfade

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the USA - a time to be grateful for the good things in life. To me, ICF is a mixed blessing. The bad side of ICF? It is a "productivity drain" for me. But the good side is overwhelming. I am thankful for ICF because it gives me a forum to follow one of my sporting passions - Indian cricket. To celebrate and lament alike with like-minded folks is therapeutic :-). It also gives me a forum to test, refine and articulate my views on science and politics - both of which affect us all. Thank you, Rajiv and others who keep this place going, and to all the intelligent, articulate posters who make it interesting and humbling. So, tell us now: Why are *you* thankful to ICF?

It allows me to make fun of certain city and its people :winky: on serious note wonedrful during Match days...even we can discuss Zim vs Kenya match here which no one even in those 2 countries care.. other important is Ranji matches...nowhere else will get this chacnce.. also learnt lot about Pisssssssst bowling :Winky: forgot most important Sachin