Is Ashwin the genuine all rounder we are looking for?

Yar' date=' taller batsmen has that intimidating presence at the crease. I know, there is nothing more intimidating bowling to players Viru or Sanath, but in the middle order, a brutal player like Andrew Symonds or Yusuf Pathan or Flintoff are always handy, who don't get intimidated by the bowlers[/quote'] What a logic :cantstop:
Yar' date=' taller batsmen has that intimidating presence at the crease. I know, there is nothing more intimidating bowling to players Viru or Sanath, but in the middle order, a brutal player like Andrew Symonds or Yusuf Pathan or Flintoff are always handy, who don't get intimidated by the bowlers[/quote'] Goddy, Ponting, Lara say :hello:
So we need tall batsmen and bowlers with big butts. I suggest Kim Kardashian as our opening bowler. That should atleast bring the crowds back to test cricket.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I supported Bhaji to over 400 test wickets, the thread supporting bhaji goes back years. Bhaji time may be up. But no need to disrepect a loyal successful servant to Indian cricket. This topic is about Ashwin. Yet everyone is using it to bash Bhaji once again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Fair point but most thread on ICF that are created to praise one player normally involves mud slinging against another. Most notably ones praising Rahul Dravid.

he is not a geniune all rounder but he is an above average tailend batsman and a solid number 8, just like harbhajan singh was. his batting seems classier than harbhajan's, although he doesnt quite have the same power and arrogance in his shots i think this innings just relegated ojha to the bench for the boxing day test. if india play 1 spinner, they would prefer the spinner who knows how to bat and lengthens the tail.