Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

This chump is the new nehra. Gets picked for no apprent reason as he is pants!!! Who is this idiots godfather in the BCCI, must be a quota pick like Siva is quota pick for the commentators box! I truly think he is shocking and nearly brought me to tears when he got named in squad once again!. The guy is awful. Get him out NOW!!!
You can argue that he is not international standard. However, to class him as 'awful' and noted that he was picked 'for no apparent reason' is plain wrong.
What if he's selected on the Aus tour? :nervous: I mean have some dignity selectors - picking Vinay Koomar for the national team just devalues and cheapens the meaning of an international cap :facepalm:
No it ****ing doesn't cheapen the meaning of an international cap. Picking people based on short term domestic performance, domestic performance in an irrelevant format or a false 'promise of pace' is what devalues the international cap.
my icf reputation will take a massive hit once i say this but/.......... I dont think vinay kumar is a bad ODI bowler, he is in the team on merit and has shown improvement since he made his debut flame away!!!!
can't take a bigger hit than what happened when you created a century celebration thread even before the century :--D
my icf reputation will take a massive hit once i say this but/.......... I dont think vinay kumar is a bad ODI bowler, he is in the team on merit and has shown improvement since he made his debut flame away!!!!
+1 i love his bowling for ODIs... however i think he will be crap in tests and should always be kept away from tests...
starting to like him,can swing the new ball(though at Marlon Samuel's pace) n showed today that he can bat. btw,what is it than wen KT starts a thread saying a player is crap,he starts doing well:hmmm:
he is MATCH WINNER. whenever he takes wickets, india win games. whenever he scores runs, india win games. can somebody look up his average in the 2nd innings of ODIs in matches won? i bet its pretty high. MATCH WINNER.
he is MATCH WINNER. whenever he takes wickets, india win games. whenever he scores runs, india win games. can somebody look up his average in the 2nd innings of ODIs in matches won? i bet its pretty high. MATCH WINNER.
lol hes played just 3 innings n u want us to look at his avg in 2nd innings wen Ind won:cantstop:just say look at this innings:giggle: