Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

Ok tell me what exactly has the "Kerela Express" done since being thrashed in the World Cup to justify a spot in the Indian squad going for an important tour like Australia ?
What has Mithun, VK and our 4 year veteran Ishant ever done? This bowling unit will struggle in Aus. A lot is sadly dependent on ZK fitness and Yadav being a quick learner. We would still struggle in eng with this bowling lineup but hopefully Aus batsmen more rash so might get us some wickets.
uska shrap uspe hi aaya
I am glad he isn't playing this tour tbh :giggle: This tour is going to put the likes of Mithun, VK and Ishant out of favour for a while. And coming back fit and in beautiful form after ayurvedic treatment and rehab will be our aggressive pace spearhead :icflove: I expect a lot from ZK and Yadav this tour. Just wish PK was there, wanted to see how he performs outside of overcast conditions.
What has Mithun' date= VK and our 4 year veteran Ishant ever done? This bowling unit will struggle in Aus. A lot is sadly dependent on ZK fitness and Yadav being a quick learner. We would still struggle in eng with this bowling lineup but hopefully Aus batsmen more rash so might get us some wickets.
yeah and Sreesanth has done so much in 27 Tests and 53 ODIs, hasn't he :cantstop: Highest economy rate in the history of ODIs, thrashed badly in the World Cup, irritated his captain, got into confrontations with opposition players, got slapped by Bhajji, warned by Umpires for over appealing - what great achievements!!!
Pretty amazing Sree has such a big fanboy.Even Sach doesnt have such extreme cases of fanboyism.
People have committed suicide in India I heard regarding Sachin issue. How sad. Obviously Sachin is good but having met him, I just saw him as a fat midget. He doesn't have that x factor, that enlightened spirit to match talent. :hatsoff: Even when Sachin came to one hotel in UK, he had to use back door entrance and all these people were rushing to see him. Dravid was more nice to meet :two_thumbs_up:
yeah and Sreesanth has done so much in 27 Tests and 53 ODIs, hasn't he :cantstop: Highest economy rate in the history of ODIs, thrashed badly in the World Cup, irritated his captain, got into confrontations with opposition players, got slapped by Bhajji, warned by Umpires for over appealing - what great achievements!!!
Does VK/MITHUN/Ishant have a T20 world cup winners medal? Or the ODI world cup medal and played in crucial final? If Sree bowled last few overs in world cup final we would have had a less total to chase. Zak taken for 35 runs in his last two overs :(( Has Ishant ever bowled match winning spells v top opposition?? Has he ever won the praise of legends like Kirsten, Chappell, Donald? No, Ishant is "hardworking" according to Venky, what a compliment!! Skill > Mediocre And stop bringing up Bhajji incident, if that was in the street Bhajji would have been destroyed. Coward sardar attacked Sree unexpectedly :mad:
People have committed suicide in India I heard regarding Sachin issue. How sad. Obviously Sachin is good but having met him' date=' [b']I just saw him as a fat midget. He doesn't have that x factor, that enlightened spirit to match talent. :hatsoff: Even when Sachin came to one hotel in UK, he had to use back door entrance and all these people were rushing to see him. Dravid was more nice to meet :two_thumbs_up:
Why this Kolaveri Di :icflove:
People have committed suicide in India I heard regarding Sachin issue. How sad. Obviously Sachin is good but having met him' date=' I just saw him as a fat midget. [b']He doesn't have that x factor, that enlightened spirit to match talent. :hatsoff: Even when Sachin came to one hotel in UK, he had to use back door entrance and all these people were rushing to see him. Dravid was more nice to meet :two_thumbs_up:
And Sree doesnt have the talent to match his enlightened spirit :((

like i said sree was obvious choice after pk but is he injured ,out of rhythm form vinay isnt a bad bowler see all his dismissals in last 2 odi series.. if yadav was impressive so was he.. i hated him before but if some one performs consistently with new ball thats such a positive and australia would make green tracks cos flt racks will suit yadav,zaheer more than there young quicks who on flat tracks might find it difficult against our batting

like i said sree was obvious choice after pk but is he injured ,out of rhythm form vinay isnt a bad bowler see all his dismissals in last 2 odi series.. if yadav was impressive so was he.. i hated him before but if some one performs consistently with new ball thats such a positive and australia would make green tracks cos flt racks will suit yadav,zaheer more than there young quicks who on flat tracks might find it difficult against our batting
That's true. Plus Australia will play positive cricket so it won't be flat pitches. They will attack our batsmen otherwise if flat we will be in control with our batsmen!
Does VK/MITHUN/Ishant have a T20 world cup winners medal? Or the ODI world cup medal and played in crucial final? If Sree bowled last few overs in world cup final we would have had a less total to chase. Zak taken for 35 runs in his last two overs :(( Has Ishant ever bowled match winning spells v top opposition?? Has he ever won the praise of legends like Kirsten, Chappell, Donald? No, Ishant is "hardworking" according to Venky, what a compliment!! Skill > Mediocre
"having" a winners medal and "earning" a winners medal are 2 completely different things. Sreesanth played in the crucial match (and in fact in the World Cup also) only and only because of injuries to other bowlers and not because he had done anything spectacular to deserve a place. Sreesanth had bowled 13 overs for 105 runs in the World Cup (including 8 overs in the Final itself) without picking up a single wicket or even looking like he was going to bowl better or concede less runs at any stage. So how/why should the Captain have trusted him in the last 5-10 overs of the World Cup Final?
"having" a winners medal and "earning" a winners medal are 2 completely different things. Sreesanth played in the crucial match (and in fact in the World Cup also) only and only because of injuries to other bowlers and not because he had done anything spectacular to deserve a place. Sreesanth had bowled 13 overs for 105 runs in the World Cup (including 8 overs in the Final itself) without picking up a single wicket or even looking like he was going to bowl better or concede less runs at any stage. So how/why should the Captain have trusted him in the last 5-10 overs of the World Cup Final?
He was unlucky versus Bangladesh, bowled well early on. Clearly you didn't watch it. Again in final, he rattled the Lankans early on with pace despite conditions not great for bowling. I think you are being very unfair here intentionally. The guy is in and out of the team, and gets thrown into the final, that too with Dhoni saying no one can control Sree. If he played the whole world cup he would have had very good stats. He is a very good ODI and test bowler. If given a run in ODI that economy will get better and he has already shown he is a compulsive wicket taker in this format. He has time on his side, he has won two world cups already and achieved so much. Sachin had to wait 22 years for a major trophy so Sree has already done so much thanks.. EDIT-Oh he did earn his medal, he took winning catch in T20 and bowled well in that tournament. Also in ODI he was entrusted with responsibility of playing in final and bowled with venom, stares, swing and pace. He played his role alright.
That's true. Plus Australia will play positive cricket so it won't be flat pitches. They will attack our batsmen otherwise if flat we will be in control with our batsmen!
ya so if conditions are good vinay kumar then becomes a better option otherwise play ojha... cos if it keeps swinging he will keep batsmen in control like pk did swing bowling even at his pace can be hard to play and australians struggle whenever it swings i think in our mind we should think of him as replacement of pk mithun wont get game..total rubbish

well sreesanth did performed in t20 world cup.. in this world world he wasnt given chances after bangladesh and its wrong to expect him to perform in final w/o match practice but u talking abt that h would ve performed better in last overs i dont think so zaheer did well.. it was flat track and we won.. sreesanth could ve done worse u cant use if or maybe really in discussion if u want otehrs to take u seriously

well sreesanth did performed in t20 world cup.. in this world world he wasnt given chances after bangladesh and its wrong to expect him to perform in final w/o match practice but u talking abt that h would ve performed better in last overs i dont think so zaheer did well.. it was flat track and we won.. sreesanth could ve done worse u cant use if or maybe really in discussion if u want otehrs to take u seriously
ZK gave away 35 runs in his last two overs at the death. I remember thinking, the target has become a lot more tougher. Commies said so too. Because we won, no one discusses this, otherwise people would have said if only Sree would have got ball, we would have won.
ya so if conditions are good vinay kumar then becomes a better option otherwise play ojha... cos if it keeps swinging he will keep batsmen in control like pk did swing bowling even at his pace can be hard to play and australians struggle whenever it swings i think in our mind we should think of him as replacement of pk mithun wont get game..total rubbish
Selectors like Mithun I believe due to "heart" he showed bowling on flat tracks in Sri Lanka tests with Ishant. They felt he was very athletic. Problem is he has no variation, stock delivery angles in and has nothing in it. VK can't get much swing like PK. Tbh we have to play ZK, Ishant and Yadav and hope no injuries. Maybe drop Ishant and play 2 spinners. Might have more impact for certain tests. Some grounds in Aus still offer good bounce so 3 seamers there.