Things you really need warning/bans for on ICF

CSK Fan

Faux Forum Celebrities A few posters here think they are famous in the forum and making their "opinion" into a facts. They usually have some "yes men" as their allies. Even the Mods/Admins are wary of arguing with this group, since they've been here long enough to have a strong set of allies. They sometimes harass newbies and some other regular posters. Cold Readers A few people will read a lengthy post, they use it to deduce your life story, character, nature, sexual orientation, psychology and political & religious views and then use that for their argument. Trolls calling others as trolls Attention seekers calling others attention seekers No explanation needed. Ping-pong posters Hopelessly arguing in an endless discussions. Members who use these kind of logic Hitler likes dog. Hitler is evil. So liking dog is evil. Penquins are black and white. Some old tv shows are black and white. Hence penquins are some old tv shows.
who are they :hmmm:

Same Indian mentality... Keep on harassing the Girl unless she complains to the authorities' date=' she must be okay with it... When she complains then harass her in different way to take revenge of her complaining...[/quote'] Its not that black and white. Progression is attention, excessive attention and harrassment. It is girl's prerogative to decide whether she is fine with that attention or feels harassed by that attention.

Dude put yourself in the place of a girl who joins a cricket forum and if they make one single post in any thread' date=' it's only about dating and being girlfriends and them being girls. Must be irritating to the highest degree. At least even if they tolerate initially, it becomes irritating as time goes by and those posters post less and less[/quote'] Any guy who joins ICF remain Paki for 6 months to 1 year, depending on the type of posts.This is ICF take it or leave it

Its not that black and white. Progression is attention' date=' excessive attention and harrassment. It is girl's prerogative to decide whether she is fine with that attention or feels harassed by that attention.[/quote'] You could be right however Mods could easily identify excessive stalking when the person herself has complained in a post here but might not have the courage to formally complain about anybody. If the person has already requested to not stalk her then Mods should on their own step in and kick some of these rowdy kids out of the forum, even temporarily...

Its not that black and white. Progression is attention' date=' excessive attention and harrassment. It is girl's prerogative to decide whether she is fine with that attention or feels harassed by that attention.[/quote'] ++

as long as shes okay with it' date='I dont think anyone else should bother.If she complains,indeed take action[/quote'] Doesn't work that way. Most time a newcomer will just keep quiet to avoid a fuss or not to cause trouble. But very soon the poster will stop posting. It has happened in the past

Sounds like fun.. can anyone post the link(s) where this alleged harrasment happened? IMO ICF welcomes everyone from inside/ouside Indian border, that includes the balls-grown trolls as well. Like it or not, so they became intergarted part of ICF for long practice, I dont think Moderation cant help fixing this anymore. Although these trolls are genuine problem degrading ICF overall that discouraging quality posts, but I dont support banning them. In my ICF experience here members not really ever encouraged or in habbit of using report.gif button.

Its not that black and white. Progression is attention' date=' excessive attention and harrassment. It is girl's prerogative to decide whether she is fine with that attention or feels harassed by that attention.[/quote'] This doesn't seem to be working though. In the past, we have had girls coming, just losing interest and moving on. Very few will actually make an official complaint. In the end this is a cricket forum cricket nowadays seems to be the farthest thing

Sounds like fun.. can anyone post the link(s) where this alleged harrasment happened? IMO ICF welcomes everyone from inside/ouside Indian border, that includes the balls-grown trolls as well. Like it or not, so they became intergarted part of ICF for long practice, I dont think Moderation cant help fixing this anymore. Although these trolls are genuine problem degrading ICF overall that discouraging quality posts, but I dont support banning them. In my ICF experience here members not really ever encouraged or in habbit of using report.gif button.
i've used it a few times :--D

Doesn't work that way. Most time a newcomer will just keep quiet to avoid a fuss or not to cause trouble. But very soon the poster will stop posting. It has happened in the past
like whom?and how are you sure 'harassment' was the reason for their exit? At the end of the day,If the girl doesnt complain,nothing much can be done.You can assume shes feeling harassed and ban posters for it.applies to any situation actually

like whom?and how are you sure 'harassment' was the reason for their exit? At the end of the day,If the girl doesnt complain,nothing much can be done.You can assume shes feeling harassed and ban posters for it.applies to any situation actually
I dunno, mods sometimes need to be a bit more active rather than just letting things develop. Lead the conversations stop derailing etc. There is no need for any warnings or bans, just letting them know such things are not encouraged is enough