Great deliveries by Indian bowlers !

Predator_05

SO YOU THINK THE P@KIS WERE THE FIRST TO INVENT REVERSE-SWING ? Watch this...Kapil Dev reversing it vs AUS in '81 ! So the next time some ch*thiya tells you that p@kis were the first to do it, point them in the direction of this video
If you are done using such graceful language then let me remind you. Melbourne 1979 Sarfraz Nawaz- Spell of 7 for 1! http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/1970S/1978-79/PAK_IN_AUS/PAK_AUS_T1_10-15MAR1979.html but off course that was all ball tampering and it's only Kapil Paa jee who can reverse swing the ball.

Got a video to prove it ?
No but most people know about it "Former Pakistan international Sarfraz Nawaz was the founder of reverse swing during the late 1970s, and he passed his knowledge on to former team-mate and cricket legend Imran Khan. It was Imran who schooled bowlers Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis, who brought the art to the cricket world's attention during the late 1980s and 1990s. The dynamic duo managed to make the old ball swing a considerable distance at pace in both directions, a skill few bowlers can master. In a mind bogling display of reverse swing in a Test match against Australia in 1979 in Melbourne, Sarfraz Nawaz took nine wickets in an innings. This included a remarkable spell of 33 deliveries in which he captured 7 wickets for 1 run. This is when cricket world noticed this new form of fast bowling and started taking it seriously." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_(cricket)

No but most people know about it "Former Pakistan international Sarfraz Nawaz was the founder of reverse swing during the late 1970s, and he passed his knowledge on to former team-mate and cricket legend Imran Khan. It was Imran who schooled bowlers Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis, who brought the art to the cricket world's attention during the late 1980s and 1990s. The dynamic duo managed to make the old ball swing a considerable distance at pace in both directions, a skill few bowlers can master. In a mind bogling display of reverse swing in a Test match against Australia in 1979 in Melbourne, Sarfraz Nawaz took nine wickets in an innings. This included a remarkable spell of 33 deliveries in which he captured 7 wickets for 1 run. This is when cricket world noticed this new form of fast bowling and started taking it seriously." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_(cricket)
You expect me to believe a wikipedia article ? Man, even i can edit that article and make the modification stating Kapil Dev was the first to reverse swing a ball. Come on, give me a credible source and i might believe you. I looked this match up in the Wisden Almanack and it makes no mention of reverse or any form of "unconventional" swing. It was a combination of good bowling and some poor strokeplay by the Aussies

http://content-www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/145722.html This wasn't a Test that you would call great in the traditional sense. It was a no-contest: Pakistan won by an innings and 87 runs, their biggest win over India at the time, and one they went on to better two Tests later at Hyderabad. But the match was significant for the performance of one man - Imran Khan took 11 wickets, eight of them in the second innings, five in the space of 25 balls, and the legend of reverse-swing was born. Sarfraz Nawaz is credited as being the earliest exponent of reverse-swing, but on that third afternoon of the Karachi Test, Imran gave the most fearsome exhibition of the art which was yet to acquire a name. Reverse swing was pioneered by Sarfraz Nawaz, best remembered for his temperamental nature, the Andrew Hilditch incident and, of course, his spell of 7-1 against Australia. Sarfraz found that wetting one side of the ball with spit or sweat, while letting the other side dry, caused lateral movement in the air despite the ball being well past its use-by date. When captain Imran Khan persuaded Sarfraz to reveal the secrets of reverse swing to his teammates, the rest of the cricketing world began to catch on. While Pakistan have produced three of the best - Sarfraz, Wasim and Waqar (and possibly Shoaib and Sami in the future), reverse swing is still somewhat a puzzle to other countries, and even their top physicists. http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=45788

The earliest exponent of regular reverse-swing. He might have been the first to use it consistently, but this doesn't mean he was the first to do it. You hinted that the first time reverse swing was witnessed was in that test vs AUS - however that is not true, and there is no proof that he reverse-swung the ball in that particular test back in 1979 (unless you can prove otherwise). All the reports i've read re; Sarfraz and reverse-swing are traced to the 1982 series vs India - that is one year after Kapil did it at Melbourne in '81